5 - A Lesson With Darius (not edited)

Start from the beginning

                  At last he grabbed a length of rope, which was red as blood and thick as his fingers, from a hook and placed it over his shoulder. A pair of metal shackles came out next, this time from the top drawer within the closet itself, followed by a metal rod that sported to large pointed spikes at the ends. They stuck up like weird bullhorns.

                  What on Earth does he have planed for me? The urge to make a run for it over came her with such intensity it made her breathless. Adrenalin flooded her system and when she finally made up her mind to move a firm hand came to rest against her lower back, holding her in place.

Declan had come to a spot right behind her.

"Spread your legs." He nudged her feet apart into a wide split so that she had to strain her calf muscles and stand on tiptoes to hold the position on top of the bed. "Pleasantly painfully isn't it? Straining every muscle so as not to move from your spot." Declan knelt behind her, sliding his hand down her leg only to move it further out. "This will make this much more difficult for you to resist."

The struggle to stay on top of the bed was real. Eden gripped at the covers now and prayed he didn't move her legs at more or she would surly fall back upon the floor, causing her even more trouble.

Declan slapped her ass. "Stop moving." Although there wasn't an ounce of annoyance in his tone, instead he seemed amused at her floundering to stay upright.  

                  He wrapped a five-inch cuff around each of Eden's ankles and got to work on fixing her to the bed frame. The rope was fitted to a ring on each cuff then secured to the bedposts. The metal bit into her calves and rubbed painfully against her anklebones as she struggled to stay on her tiptoes.

                  Declan's fingers worked at the backs of the cuffs, fixing the metal bar to them. Moments later something sharp pressed against the soles of Eden's feet, forcing her to stay on her tiptoes. There was no room for error.

"This beauty is from my person collection. It has never seen light of day. I call it the Minotaur. You're safe as long as you stay on your toes." 

Eden clung to the covers on the bed but to her dismay they moved when she tried to pull herself up.

"Be weary of the horns for they will pierce you flesh like nails on a cross." His hands trailed up the backs of her legs as he stood. Declan leaned over her, pressing his body against her back. "If you try to stand you will fall backward and impale. So it wouldn't be wise to move." He nipped at her bare shoulder before leaving her there.

Glancing back over her shoulder was nearly impossible now but she still tried and suffered dearly for it. The sharp points of the horns dug into her as she caught Declan leaving the room and shutting the door.

You can't just leave me here tied up like this! She wanted to scream for Declan to come back, to release her from these restraints so she could sooth her aching muscles. The covers slipped with her small struggle. This sudden movement did, in fact, make Eden cry out for mercy when the point of the Minotaur broke skin.

She pitched herself forward with all her strength so that the tips of her toes rested against he hard wooden floor. All was safe again. The pointed horns relented their pain and let her be if only for a little while.  

Eden quickly learned that the more she struggled to stay on her tiptoes the more the sheets beneath her began to move, slowly sinking her back over the side of the bed on onto those dreaded points.

By the time Declan came back into the room her leg muscles were on fire but she managed to somehow stay away from those points of misery.

"Please!" She gasped when he came within eyes sight. "Pull me up."