4 - D is fo Dominatrix (7/16/18 update)

Start from the beginning

                Most were old, while some seemed to have their youth still. She spotted a few darker faces here and there, but to Diamond's dismay; they are few and far between.  

                As Diamond entered into the wings, another suit wearing woman was waiting for her. Her lips were pressed into a thin white line, and her features were set into a mask pure fury. She mumbled something Diamond couldn't make out before grabbing her upper arm in a vice-like grip. The sudden pressure made her wince in pain as she was pulled further backstage and towards a different hallway.

                "Girl, who do you think your grabbin' like that?" Diamond struggled to get her arm free, but the woman's grip only tightened. She shoved Diamond against a wall. "Awe bitch you got me all kinds of fucked u-"

                "Devil's music." The woman hissed less than an inch away from Diamond's face.

                Diamond cringed at the smell of shit coming from the woman's mouth. "First off you need to find yourself a Tic-tac or Altoid or something because your breath smells like you just ate a shit sandwh-" The woman smacked Diamond hard across the face. The force of the blow sent Diamond's head back against the wall and her eyes automatically watered, but all she felt was rage. "What house do you belong to?" The woman's hand clamped Diamond's jaw in a fierce grip.

                "Gryffindor bitch!" Diamond's temper got the better of her. She shoved the woman out of her way and sent her stumbling backward against a closed door.

                The woman's eyes narrowed with disgust. She threw open the door and yanked Diamond into the hallway by the roots of her hair, "How dare you put your filthy nigg-"

                "Bitch, don't make me beat the white off that cracker ass of yours." Diamond struggled to get a hold of the woman's thin wrist as she was pulled further down the dimly lit corridor.

                Diamond tried like hell to pry the woman's claw-like fingers out her hair but to no avail. And she found that the more she struggled and fought against her, the more hair she could feel being ripped from her throbbing scalp. "What the hell is your problem bitch? I ain't done nothin' to you." 

                The woman gave Diamond a firm shake, sending her head from side to side, "Such a disrespectful slave you are."

                "Who you callin' a slave, bitch?" Diamond slammed the woman up against the wall with all her strength. There was a loud thud, and more foul smelling breath filled Diamond's nostrils as the woman screamed for backup.

                What the hell is going on here? Diamond panicked. What kind of fucked up shit did I get myself into?

                In all the commotion Diamond's hair was released. She dropped to her knees and scrambled away from the wailing woman near her feet. She headed towards the only door in sight.

                The sound of echoing footsteps filled the air.

                Diamond staggered to her feet and ran.

                "Stop her!" The woman shrieked. "She attacked me!"

                Diamond glanced back over her shoulder to find two burly men in suits come charging after her.

                "The bitch is lyin'!" she shouted back at them and raced for the door.

                Oh dear God, please let that fuckin' door be open. Save my black ass from these crazy white people. Diamond was mere feet from the doorway, when another thought entered her mind. Eden was right. We should never have come here.

                Her hands gripped the doorknob, "Praise the Lord!" she cried out when it clicked open.

                Oh, thank you, Jesus! She threw the door open and rushed inside, crashing what seemed to be an elegant gathering of colorful hooded figures.

                Diamond stared at the group in stunned silence. The only sound being that of Beethoven's Fur Ellise.

                "You gotta be fuckin' kidding me." She mumbled as the first hooded figure turned her way, revealing a plain golden mask that hid any identifying features.

                Then one by one her entrance gathered more attention as matching golden masks turned her way and gleamed underneath the bright fluorescent lights.

The men rushed into the room only moments after Diamond, but to her, it felt like she was standing there for an eternity before they dragged her from the room kicking and screaming for help that would never come.

Words: 1,210

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

The Hilstead Experiment: 1986 - Three prisoners escape an experiment involving human subjects.

The Hilstead Experiment: Adrift - Ten strangers board a plane that crashes into the ocean, turning their promised paradise vacation into a deadly experiment of survival.

The Carriers - Tainted meat turns a small farming town into a parasitic zombie war zone only a vegetarian can handle.

In The Pines-  Annabel Lee enters into the highest rated gameshow of the afterlife to win a second chance at life.

And if you're looking for writing advice check out my story Year of the Author.