15 - Two Girls, One Dance (Part 1) (3/23/2019 New Content)

Start from the beginning

She took hold of Eden's hand and pulled her to the other end of the couch to give Declan a better view.

There was a series of clicks then static before the automatic voice filled the air, 'Playing Fergalicious by Fergie'

***Declan's POV***

Eden began her same tasteless movements, only this time around he could see it from another point of view. Diamond seemed to be an excellent actress. Her reactions felt real to him, like she was genuinely enjoying herself.

He allowed the show to continue throughout the song, but when it ended, he made them stop. "Turn the music off."

Eden moved off of Diamond's lap and slid across the couch to lay down. Seeing her stretched out gave him an idea. Maybe he could test the waters and dabble in his dark desires after all.

"Don't get too comfortable." Declan's gaze drifted over Eden's slim curves.

Eden sat back up and crossed a leg underneath her. Her quickness pleased him to no end, and he couldn't help but smile with satisfaction. Her gaze danced from his then down to her balled up fingers resting in her lap.

Eden was a weak and timid little thing. But was she the right one to claim? His gaze drifted toward Diamond who was standing in front of the music system. Or would Diamond be of more use to me? He thought

He wanted to see how far he could push them.

"Eden, I'd like you to kiss Diamond." His tone was sharp as if daring Eden to try to defy his request.

Her head snapped up to meet Diamond's gaze as she sat back down next to her.

"It's okay." Diamond whispered to the nervous looking Eden.

"Is there something wrong?" He was more than annoyed. "I was under the impression that I would receive whatever I requested. Do I need to involve Harvey?"

"There isn't a need to bother him." Eden said. "I've just never kissed a girl before."

Declan laughed at Eden's reddening cheeks. "You honestly are quite the amateur, aren't you?"

"You don't have to be rude." Diamond cut in.

"Me rude?" Declan crossed his leg over his knee and cocked his head to the side. "That wasn't me being rude. That was me being blatantly honest. If I were rude, I would have said Eden looks like a cheap dime store hooker and dances without an ounce of class."

Eden's head snapped up, and there it was. The emotion Declan was waiting to experience. Fury burned bright in Eden's eyes. "You mother-"

Diamond pulled Eden into a kiss.

"Brilliant save!" Declan clapped his hands.

When Diamond pulled back, breaking the kiss, Eden looked stunned and a little dumbfounded. Her cheeks dulled to a light shade of pink. The red lipstick she wore was smudged at the corner of her mouth where Diamond's lips slid into the kiss.

"Now Diamond, I'd like for you to undress Eden." Declan watched the flickering flames behind Eden's eyes die out. And just like that, the fight was over. Fear had won again, and Eden returned to looking like a scared little girl.

Diamond's deep brown eyes challenged him. "You want to see us together?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I haven't decided yet." Declan glanced at his watch. "And judging by the time we have around twenty minutes left."