When You Give Birth To Your Child (Guy Character Including Angela Baker)

Začít od začátku

Vincent Sinclair:

You are now in the delivery room at the abandoned hospital as the Hannibal Lecter is helping you deliver the baby while Vincent is holding your hand.

"Ok now keep pushing. I can see the delicate head." Hannibal said

You pushed one more time as you heard the sound of the baby as Vincent smiled at the baby.

"It's a beautiful boy and it kinda looks like you Vincent." Hannibal chuckled

The baby boy have Vincent's disfigured face as one eye have your E/C color as another eye is Vincent's with your H/C hair.

"He does look like me with a disfigured face." Vincent said

"Ha! What an ugly little shit!" Freddy Krueger said

That's when the baby boy cried as you felt mad as Bo grabbed Krueger by the neck and send him to the room to be tortured.

"Lets name the baby boy Chester." Vincent smiled

You smiled and nodded at the beautiful name as Chester pouts cutely after what Freddy called him.

Harry Warden:

You are now at the hospital as you begin to push as Harry hold your hand. The doctor keeps telling you when to push and when to stop. You then push a few more times and that's when you hear the sounds of the baby crying.

"It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said

You smiled as you look as the baby girl got beautiful H/C hair with your E/C eyes and Harry's skin. Harry felt happy and hold the daughter close as the baby girl hiccuped.

"Lets name her Katlyn." Harry said

You smiled and agree with the name and smile at her.

Lucas Baker:

You are now groaning in pain as you are in labor as Marguerite brings you to the hospital as Lucas hold your hand. The doctors came and rush you into the delivery room as Lucas came along with you. You are pushing as much as you can as the baby came out and it is crying and the doctor awwed at it.

"It's a beautiful little boy." The doctor said

Lucas smiled as you hold the baby closely as the baby have your E/C eyes, Lucas's hair color and even the skin. Lucas smiled and name the boy Zachery.

Pyramid Head:

You are now pushing as you are in labor as a bubble headed nurse begin to help you deliver the baby as you continue pushing. You then heard the baby cry as Pyramid Head gasp as Mary (yes the boss in Silent Hill 2) hold the baby.

"It's a boy." Mary smiled

You hold the baby as he have Pyramid Head's eye and hair color and even your S/C skin.

"Lets name our son Elliot." Pyramid Head said

"That's a perfect name for our baby." You smiled

SweetTooth:

You are now delivering the baby at the ice cream truck as Horny The Clown is helping with the delivery as SweetTooth is holding your hand.

"The baby is almost here." Horny said

You push as you hear the babies crying as SweetTooth gasped with surprise.

"Congrats, looks like you got beautiful twin girls." Horny said

SweetTooth smiled as you hold the twin girls as it have your H/C hair and different colored eyes. One girl have your E/C eyes as the other girl got SweetTooth's eyes.

"Oh lets name them Christina and Whitney." SweetTooth said

You smiled as Christina and Whitney nuzzles into each other as you think it's pretty cute.

Tex Sawyer:

You are now at the family home giving birth as Tex hold your hand as Bubba is helping with the delivery along with the grandmother.

"Ok the baby is almost here." Bubba said

You screamed as the baby came out as the grandmother cleaned it up.

"The baby is a beautiful little girl." The grandmother said

You smiled as you hold the baby girl as it have Tex's hair and eye color along with your S/C skin. You smiled as you name the baby Veronica.

Bendy:

You are now at the animation studio in pain because you're in labor after nine months and you begin to push as Sammy helped you with the delivering along with Boris and Alice.

"The baby is almost out my lord!" Sammy said

That's when you hear the sound of crying and that's when you see your child as Bendy smiled at it.

"It's a boy!" Boris said

The baby boy have Bendy's eyes and skin color as it have your H/C hair with a tail and demonic ears.

"Oh sweet Lucifer he's adorable. Let's name him Dante." Bendy said

You agreed with the name and smile at him.

Creeper:

It's been nine months since you are pregnant with Creeper's child as you are now in the delivery room with Valek helping you deliver the baby. You keep pushing until you hear the baby cries as Valek looked at the gender as Mary Shaw observed.

"A beautiful baby girl." Mary Shaw said

You smiled as you hold the baby girl as she have Creeper's skin color with his hair and your E/C eyes. You named the baby girl Brianna as she giggled cutely and nuzzle into you for comfort.

Angela Baker:

It's been nine months since you have been pregnant and that's when you begin to feel a sharp kick as Angela came over and carry you to the hospital as you are groaning with pain. The nurse came and helped you deliver the baby as you continue to push until you hear the sound of the baby crying.

"It's a boy." The nurse blushed

"It's a handsome baby boy." The doctor smiled

Angela awed at the baby boy as you smiled.

"How about we name the baby boy Vinnie?" You smiled

Angela agreed as Vinnie begin to nuzzle into you close.