New Character- Marguerite Baker

Start from the beginning

"Oh Y/N.. I've been such a fool to hurt you. Please forgive me..." Marguerite cried

You called her name and that's when she rushed over and hugged you hard as you begin to hug back as she cried saying that she's sorry and you forgave her at the end.

Her Favorite School Subject:

Biology since she's interested with bugs.

When She Takes You Shopping:

Marguerite took you to the mall as you shop for some clothes and even some new shoes in F/C as Marguerite pays the clothing for you and you smiled at her. You have a nice shopping day with her.

When She Gets Jealous:

Anytime if she sees a man or a woman flirting with you, she summons her bugs after them until they slowly die from the bug infestation or she turns them into mold. She doesn't want anyone to take you away from her.

When She Sees You Bullied:

"THEY DID WHAT?!!!" Marguerite yelled

You told her that popular boys have beaten you up to a pulp as girls joined in the beating as she felt angry and leave with her lantern in hand. Moments later, she came back with the heads of the boys that are infested with beetles and crickets and she begin to bring them into the mold and inject them with it. She took care of those bullies for you.

When You Caught Her Singing:

You are now listening on your phone until you heard Marguerite singing a song Come Little Children as you blush and came over.

"Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my garden of shadows." Marguerite sang

You begin to clap your hands as she smiled and you told her that you have a beautiful singing voice

When She Reacts To Yaoi:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Marguerite gasped

Marguerite have just seen a Yaoi fanfic between Jack Baker and Ethan which made her gag and she break the laptop with ease and you begin to laugh at her reaction.

"Seriously what type of entertainment is that?!" Marguerite asked

Make Out Caught:

You are now making out with Marguerite at the park as she is in human form and she hold you close. You continue to make out with her for a while until SweetTooth and Creeper chuckled.

"Boy this is so fucking hot~." SweetTooth smirked

Marguerite growls and she turns back to her normal form and summoned bugs as you blush red as SweetTooth ran away along with Creeper.

When She Caught You Naked:

You are now in the shower, scrubbing your body as Marguerite came with fresh towels just for you as Eveline already grown old. You begin to smile while showering as Marguerite opened the shower curtains as you blush in a deep shade of red.

"MARGUERITE!!" You blushed

"Just came to get you some towels.." Marguerite blushed

You thanked her and take the towel and quickly leave out of the bathroom.

When She Caught You Singing:

You are now listening to the song Break by Three Days Grace and you started singing the chorus of the song.

"Break away from everybody
Break away from everything
If you can't stand the way this place is
Take yourself
To higher places." You sang

Marguerite clapped her hands as you blush in a deep shade of red and she hugged you close as she like the sound of your singing.

When You Reveal Your Sexuality:

You told your parents that you are a lesbian with Marguerite as your Lover as your parents yelled at you, saying that it's wrong to marry the same gender as Marguerite took your phone away and smash it into pieces as you cried and she hugged you close to comfort you.

Me: Welcome Marguerite Baker

Lucas: Hey mama

Marguerite: Hello again Lucas and hello to all the killers

Freddy: G..

Diana: Don't you dare make her temper go up the roof Kruger! *growls*

Jigsaw: Yeah otherwise she will shove bugs in your mouth

Chucky: Yeah Kruger so shut it

Marguerite: I'll be cooking some meals

Me: Marguerite don't forget

Marguerite: *laughs* Ok. Goodbye readers