New Character- Marguerite Baker

Start from the beginning

When She Asked You Out:

Zoe begin to ran out of the house as you are outside and begin to water the plants and sneezed. You got out some bug spray because you don't want mosquitoes biting you and you spray it on your body. Marguerite then tap on your shoulder as you turn around and jumped.

"You scared the shit out of me." You said

"C-Can we go out?" Marguerite asked

You nodded with a smile as she giggled and leave as you see her lantern in her hand as you feel happy.

First Date/Kiss:

Marguerite got you blindfolded as you are curious to see where is she taking you. She then remove the blindfold as you saw a picnic with a few candles and you smile and sit down as Marguerite did the same thing. She then gave you a tuna sandwich with some raspberry lemonade. You thanked her as she also ate a sandwich and she giggled.

"You know, it's nice outside at night. It's so romantic just like the first time I met you." Marguerite said

"Let's hope you don't shove a centipede in my mouth." You giggled

"You know I wouldn't do that. Besides it's my gift." Marguerite said

After the date, Marguerite came over and put the lantern aside and touch your face. She then softly kiss your lips as you kissed back. You have an excellent date with her.

The Nicknames she call you:

Marguerite calls you honey, baby girl and even sweet cheeks.

The Gift She Gave You:

Marguerite gave you a beautiful F/C ring with her name on it. You loved the gift she gave you.

When She Cheats On You/Break Up:

You are now at the park, looking for Marguerite and that's when your eyes are widen with shock as you see her making out with Carrie White. Carrie pulls away and spits out a bug which is a fly and Marguerite make out with her some more as you felt heartbroken and ran away with sadness. After that, you argued with Marguerite about making out with another slasher and she begin to try to tell her that she's sorry but you have enough and yelled at her.

"FUCK YOU AND I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" You said

"Fine!! I don't wanna ever see you again you goddamn slut!" Marguerite yelled

You left as you already broke up with Marguerite from that awful betrayal.

New Lover/Without You:

Marguerite felt so miserable without you and she begin to cry and scream which release some moths out of her mouth. She then started to check on you and that's when she sees you with another female who have a busty chest, blue hair and even some glasses. She gave you a beautiful necklace as Marguerite felt angry but her anger turned into sadness and she started crying as she wants you back.

When She Makes Up With You:

Your girlfriend have called you worthless and weak as you begin to feel hurt as she continues to verbally abuse you more. She keeps abusing you and she pushed you into the water as you slowly drown again as your girlfriend screams as she got killer bees on her face and she screamed more until she died. You woke up and coughed up water from your lungs as Marguerite cried and you look at her.