When You/They Caught You Naked

Start from the beginning

"Y/N I need some privacy here!!" Vincent blushed

You blushed and close the curtains and leave as you saw Vincent naked.

Creeper:

You are now finish with your shower as you begin to go to your room and already got your towel wrapped around your body. You got your clothes set down as you remove the towel and place it down. You put some deodorant and you then noticed Creeper with a smirk as he peek in the closet.

"PERVERT!!" You shrieked

You throw a book as Creeper groaned as you keep blushing because he caught you naked.

Jennifer Check:

You are now taking a warm shower as you scrubbed your body from head to toe as you wash your hair and even your face. Jennifer came in the bathroom because she wanted a shower from killing all the boys. She opened the curtains as you gasped and cover yourself.

"JENNIFER?!!" You blushed

"Hey baby.. shall we shower?" Jennifer smirked

You blush deeper and called Jennifer a pervert as you left the bathroom with a towel.

Pamela Voorhees:

You are finish with your counselor job as you are now showering in your room which is equipped with a bathroom. While you are showering, you didn't hear the door opening and that's when a swing of the shower curtains open and that's when you scream and cover with embarrassment as Pamela blush red.

"Oh my.. sorry." Pamela said

You told her it's ok as you left with embarrassment.

Mary Shaw:

You got your clothes set up as you are ready for a night outside and that's when you see Mary Shaw smirking at your naked body. You made a squeal and cover yourself as Mary Shaw disappeared with a chuckle.

"Man Mary you are a pervert!" You said

Angela Baker:

You are now showering as you are finish with your martial arts as you begin to scrub your body and even your face. Angela came inside and she hums while going to the bathroom because she also needed a shower. She opens the curtains as you gasped and cover yourself as Angela blushed red.

"S-Sorry! I didn't know you are in there!" Angela blushed

"Forgiven." You said

Angela leaves as she closed the door as you blush more.

Dolly:

You are now showering as Dolly came inside and heard the water running. She begin to open the curtains and notice that you are in there and you blush a bit.

"Dolly what are you doing?" You asked

"May we shower together?" Dolly asked

You nodded no and leave the bathroom while blushing.

Annabelle:

You got a towel around your body as you went to the room to spend some time with your friends. You put on deodorant and you are about to put on your undies until Annabelle opened the door as you cover yourself. Annabelle made a grin at your body and you called her a perv.

Tiffany Ray:

You just came back from the mall as you heard the shower running. Your mom just left to buy some alcohol and you begin to go upstairs and into the bathroom because you need a shower. You opened the curtains as Tiffany who is in her human form cover herself.

"Y/N!! Sweet face I need privacy!" Tiffany said

You apologized to her and closed the door as she continued to shower.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

Ginger have gotten on her towel as she went to her room as you already came inside. You begin to go to your room as you opened the door as Ginger blushed dark red and cover herself.

"Umm Privacy!" Ginger blushed

"SORRY!!!" You said

You closed the door while blushing red

Aleera, Marishka and Verona:

You got out of the shower and got out your clothes for a visit to the grave as you got remove the towel showing your body. You are about to put on your underwear as you heard the door creek open and Verona, Marishka and Aleera smirked at your body.

"She have a beautiful body.." Aleera smirked

"Her curves are hot." Verona smirked

"Such a wonderful body I can crave." Marishka smirked

You turn around and cover yourself as you blush hard. You called them lady perverts and you closed the door.