H: Aur vo samajhti bhi kaise.. Manik Malhotra ka charm hi aisa hai ki har ladki tujhse pyaar kar baithti hai.. (All laughed listening to it.. Manik became embarrassed. Harshad spoke in a serious way making manik relaxed.)

H: Manik.. tu galat nhi hai.. pyaar karna galat nhi hai.. and i am glad ki finally tujhe tera saccha pyaar mil gaya aur tujhe pyaar ka sahi matlab samajh aa gaya.. manik vo sirf likeness thi.. that's it aur vo uss age mein common hota hai.. aur teri puriya duniya sirf fab5 ke aas-paas hi ghumti thi, bas isiliye vo sab huya.. bhul ja uss baat ko.. main tujhse gussa nhi hoon.. infact, i am very happy that finally my friend got his soulmate in the form of nandini.. (Manik smiled listening to harshad's words.) 

H: Manik, nandini meri chotti behen hai.. iss ne mere liye, meri khushi ke liye bhut kuch kiya hai.. mere se iska koi rishta tha bhi nhi but fir bhi isne mere liye itna kuch kiya bina kisi umeed ke.. aur mein nandini ka ehsaan kabhi nhi chuka sakta.. lekin haan, as nandini's brother i'll make sure that she'll always be happy.. (Harshad became serious and spoke threatening manik.) So, you better take good care of her.. Manik, nandini is the purest soul ever.... always keep her happy.. (Manik smiled and spoke looking at nandini.)

M: I will.. I promise.. Nandini is my life.. her smile is my strength.. her tears are my failure.. There is no manik without nandini.. I will always protect her, keep good care of her and always keep her happy.. I promise.. (Harshad became surprised and spoke.)

H: oh my god.. Manik malhotra talking about any emotion especially love openly is a surprising thing.. U are totally whipped bro.. (Manik blushed and spoke.)

M: Yes.. i am.. i am so much in love with nandini and i have no problem to admit my love for nandini in front of anyone or any number of people.. Nandini is my life.. I love nandini very very very much.. (Manik spoke smilingly snuggling nandini more in himself. All started hooting listening to manik reply making manik blush.) (All sat straight enjoying the journey but our majnu manik is busy with his angel.)

(Manik is admiring nandini and pecking her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, hair time to time and smiling to his fullest.)

(After some time, Nandini open her eyes and saw manik so close to her and thought it as a dream and in that trance, she kissed manik's cheeks.. Manik's eyes popped out as it was the first time nandini kissed him somewhere else other than his forehead. She started caressing manik's cheeks dreamily.. manik blushed realising the kiss and then looking at nandini, he realised that nandini was thinking it as a dream.. he smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly which broke her trance and she realised that it is not a dream but a reality. Her eyes popped out realising that she kissed manik's cheeks thinking it as a dream and she started looking here and there blushingly and manik smirked seeing her reaction and then smiled seeing her blushing because of him.)

(Nandini realised that she is in car and they are going somewhere and she turned towards manik and asked confusedly.)

N: Mani.. ye sab.. ? Main yahan aise kaise? Main toh ghar par so rahi thi na? Aur ye clothes? Aur hum kahan ja rahe hain? (Manik spoke calmly.)

M: Haan.. tum so rahi thi.. fir maine chachi se kehkar tumhare clothes change karwaye aur fir main tumhe apni godh mein uthakar lekar aaya..  

M: Aur hum goa ja rahe hain.. (Manik was not scared of nandini's reaction because he knows that nandini will understand him.) (Nandini's eyes popped out and she immediately spoke.)

N: Goa? Par vahan toh humne kal jana tah na? Toh fir? (Manik smiled and spoke.)

M: Bilkul kal jana tha.. fir maine socha ki hum sab aj free hain toh aj hi chalte hain. Hum sabko ek saath ek din aur mil jayega aur hum zyada enjoy kar payenge.. (Though manik didn't spoke the real reason but nandini read his eyes which can't hide anything from nandini and came to know why he did that exactly as he doesn't want her to be alone and cry or become sad, so he was taking her out to give her some beautiful and happy memories and be with her to always make her smile. So, she decided that she will fulfill her promise which she has given to manik some time before and will enjoy the moments and smile to her fullest and will make new memories with manik and all others. Though, it will not be easy for her to not to remember her parents bu she decided to remember them with smiling face as she promised to manik and moreover, her parents also want her to smile always. Though, the pain of losing her parents was still there but she knew till the time manik was with her, nothing will be difficult for her and her pain will subside soon.)