N: No... i am more lucky.. (Manik knew his princess very well and her stubbornness too..., so, he brought an excellent thought.)

M: Okay.. okay.. let's don't fight on who is more lucky.. We both are lucky to find each other and have each other.. Right? (Nandini smiled widely and nodded her head in yes.)

N: Right.. (Manik smiled seeing nandini smiling.) (They both were looking each other with a beautiful smile. Nandini spoke after few seconds.)

N: Mani...

M: Hmmm... (Nandini spoke with little hesitation.)

N: Can i please ask you something? (Manik immediately cupped her face and spoke lovingly.)

M: Angel, tum jaan ho meri.. U are my princess... Ur every wish is my command.. u don't have to ask.. u have to just order.. i will fulfill each and every wish of yours.. (Nandini smiled widely and asked babyishly.)

N: Sacchi...? (Manik pecked her nose lovingly and spoke.)

M: Mucchi.. (Nandini smiled widely and hugged him which manik reciprocated equally and ask smilingly in the hug only.)

M: So, tell me what my princess wants? Kya chahiye meri angel ko? (Nandini snuggled more in manik's embrace and spoke.)

N: Mani.. main bhut saalon se sukoon se nhi soyi.. please mujhe sula do..  (Though manik felt bad that his nandini is craving for some peaceful sleep but at the same time he is happy that nandini asked him something for the first time that too herself and more importantly, she asked him for some peace which he is all ready to give her as for him nandini's happy and content smile is everything. Nandini's peace matters the most to him and he promised himself that he will always keep her happy. He didn't want to see her in any stress. He want her to be happy always.)

(He broke the hug slightly and took nandini in his arms in bridal style. Nandini snuggled more in his embrace making manik smile widely. He smilingly took nandini to the bed and made her lay on bed very softly as if she is made up of some delicate material and then himself laid beside her sideways. With one hand he started caressing her forehead smilingly making her smile and she immediately holded his other hand in her hands and entangle her fingers with his fingers and put the entangled hand on her heart as if getting peace from them. Manik smiled widely seeing her this gesture.)

(Manik closed her eyes with his other hand and spoke lovingly in her ears.)

M: Sleep meri jaan.. M here only. Have a peaceful sleep my angel... (Nandini smiled widely listening to manik's words full of love and assurance.)

(Then, he uncovered her eyes but nandini didn't open her eyes. She was all ready to go into a peaceful slumber. Manik started singing softly while caressing her forehead and hairs continuously. His other hand was enangeled with nandini's on her heart. He started singling.)

Hmm.. hmm...

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum (Manik was smiling looking at nandini's smiling face. He was admiring her all the time. He took their entangeled hand near to his lips and kissed nandini's knuckles softly making nandini smile more.)

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm.. (Manik was all the time looking at nandini admiring her face caressing her forehead. He not for once looked away from her face. Nandini's smiling face was giving manik happiness and a feeling of satisfaction that his nandini is happy and is at peace and he needs nothing more than that.)

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum (Manik was singling the song from his heart. He meant each and every word of the song. It was like he was singing the song only and only for nandini and it was true. He sang this song for the first time and promised himself that he will sing this song only and only for nandini always. This song was like a mirror to his heart depicting his feelings for nandini because he knew befor nandini coming into his life, he doesn't know the actual meaning of life and now, nandini being in his life.. he need nothing else than nandini. Now, nandini is his everything and he can't live without nandini for a second even. Nandini is his life, his reason to breathe, his heartbeat, his soul. Nandini is manik's everything.)

Hmmm... hmmm..

(By the end of the song, nandini was fast asleep with a beautiful smile and content look adorning her face holding manik's hand near to her heart and manik smiled widely seeing nandini smiling and content.) (Manik started speaking looking towards nandini and admiring her smiling face.)

M (to himself): I promise my angel, main kabhi tumhare chehre se ye smile jane nhi dunga. Main tumhari har wish puri karunga or tumhe hamesha pamper karunga. Main tumhe humesha apna baccha banakar rakhunga.. mera chottu sa baby... (He smiled widely and bend towards nandini's face and kissed her forehead softly making nandini's smile widened.)

(Then, he slowly took his hand from nandini's hold and covering her properly with quilt and again kissing her forehead stood up from the bed slowly making sure not to disturb his princess's sleep and moved towards the door but before going out, he once again turned and smiled seeing nandini's smiling face and then with content face, he moved out of the room closing the door behind softly and moved downstairs with a beautiful smile on his handsome face.)

I hope the selection of song was correct according to the situation... 

Vaise toh all manan songs are beautiful and i love all of them but this one is my most favourite manan love song... :-) :-)