When You Meet Again/Becoming Close Friends

Start from the beginning

Tex Sawyer:

You are now at home and you begin to cook some food and that's when you see Tex Sawyer as he is at the couch and he begin to look at you.

"How did you get in here?" You asked

"The door is open." Tex chuckled

You begin to chuckle as Tex came over and see that you are making some chili and he begin to help you cook.

"Thanks for the help." You said

Tex gave you a little noogie and he begin to become close friends with you.

Vincent Sinclair:

You are now on a day off as you begin to see a place which is the House Of Wax. You thought that Vincent may be in there and you went inside and see plenty of wax sculptures and you felt amazed at each design. You then begin to take a look around and see a work room and step inside and see Vincent Sinclair who is busy doing some wax sculptures on a person who have dark black hair with blue eyes. You came over and observe as Vincent turned around, noticing you.

"H-Hey I-I just came to see you." You said

Vincent made a shrug and you came and allow him to observe more of the work he created. He begin to gave you a few sculpting ideas by pointing at each one. You became close friends with Vincent Sinclair.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

Things have gotten very weird today since you haven't seen Ginger and that's when you turned around and notice her in her attire which made you jump.

"Hello again." Ginger said

"Hello Ginger. Are you ok?" You asked

"Yeah I'm fine.." Ginger said

You then notice hair growing on her body as Ginger explains to you that she is a lycanthrope and you begin to understand that she is a werewolf and you begin to keep it a secret as she begin to stay close friends with you.

Annabelle:

During the night, you are now humming your favorite song while taking a warm shower and that's when you see Annabelle who is actually in the shower with you and you blushed as she begin to get up, chatting her teeth and you feel shock.

"How did you get.. oh that's right your possessed." You said

"You got that correct but I'm not possessing you." Annabelle said

You nodded as you got out and begin to chat more with the doll Annabelle. You became close friends with her.

Jennifer Check:

At your high school, you are shaking after what happened to the cult as the others started to bully you about your style of taste as Jennifer came and begin to look at the boys in a seductive manner.

"Boys I think you should leave her alone. Your giving me a wetty." Jennifer said

The guys then stare at Jennifer then back at you as they all leave.

"How did you.." You said

"I'll explain later but other than that, are you ok?" Jennifer asked

"Yeah. Thanks for saving my life." You said

Jennifer nodded and she begin to bring you to the cheerleading competition and you observed her as she begin to be with the flag team. You smiled as Jennifer saves your life and now you are close friends with her.

Mary Shaw:

You are now at home looking at your favorite memories of the puppet show and you begin to smile at yourself as a kid. You softly touch the picture as you then see Mary Shaw who is behind you with her long tongue.

"Hello again my dear Y/N." Mary Shaw said

"Hey Mary Shaw. You know you are that creepy with your demonic eyes." You said

"Well my dear I wanted to be friends with you." Mary Shaw chuckled

You nodded as you both chatted about the memories you have together. You both became close friends.

Pamela Voorhees:

At the camp, you are now finish with your counseling job and that's when you see Pamela Voorhees who came back from killing and she's covered in blood.

"Dear Y/N, how are you?" Pamela asked

"Good. You?" You asked

"Very well." Pamela chuckled

You slowly smiled and thanked her for saving your life from your ex. She then explained to you about her son Jason Voorhees which make you feel bad for her. You became best friends with Pamela Voorhees