117

May POV

I wake up at seven.

This sounds weird and personal, but my boobs feel heavy and sore. I have to pump, which isn't the highlight of my day.

I look over my side and see Finn cuddled into his fathers chest. My heart warms.

I hear a faint cry from the monitor.

That's my cue.

I slowly get out of bed and walk to my daughters nursery. I keep forgetting to bring her crib into my room. It's easier when she cries during the night.

"Good morning darling." I say to Anne who cries. I pick her up and pat her back. "Are you hungry? I changed you two hours ago so you should be good to go." I say while stroking her cheek.

Her crying soon stops. I sit down in the rocking chair and look at her. Her cheeks are a bit rosy.

She has small dimples on her cheeks that makes me smile. Her light brown eyes stare at me. I kiss her small fingers. "I love you." I whisper to my daughter. "I bought you a lot of cute clothes that I think you'll look adorable in. That's going to be the highlight of my day when I can dress you up. But, you're only a few days old so you have time." I chuckle.

"I hope in the future you think I'm a good Mom. I try to be one." I say softly. "I think if I do slightly better than my Mom, that counts for something." I half joke. "I shall feed you now because you look hungry." I chuckle.

***

It's 8:30 and everyone is awake. I managed to do another wash of clothes, walk Baxter, change Annabelle, and make breakfast.

I see my husband and son walk into the kitchen looking half asleep. It's cute to see them both look tired and sleepy. They look like twins.

"Good morning." I chirp.

They both greet me with 'morning' and plop down on the stools the counter provides.

"I made French toast and eggs." I tell them. I put the food on plates for my husband and son then give them out. "Coffee?" I ask my husband.

"Yes please." I pour him a cup. "You're in a good mood this morning."

"Yeah, I don't know why." I admit. I give Finn his orange juice and give Harry his coffee. They both say 'thank you' at the same time which makes me smile.

I feed BJ and Baxter and sip my juice. "Did you eat?" Harry asks.

"I had eggs at 7:30." I say while cleaning some pans.

"I can clean up." He says to me.

"No, it's fine. I got it." I smile warmly. My eyes look to Finn. His curly hair is messy and he's wearing cute space pyjamas that are white but have little doodles on them that are space themed.

***

I'm currently relaxing in bed. My TV is on and it's on a low volume. Harry comes in with Anne in his arms. "Is she hungry?" I ask.

"No. She's normal." I smile gently.

Harry sits down beside me. My eyes go to our daughter who is wrapped in a blanket and looks comfortable. "She's so cute." I say aloud.

"She takes after her Mom." I nudge him gently. Harry smiles.

"You should let me do more around the house." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to help you around the house. I don't want us to have the typical relationship where the wife does all the cooking and cleaning and the husband just goes to work and comes home." He admits. "It also sets an example for Finn."

"I've grown to it." I say with a small smile.

"It's amazing how much you've changed. You used to hate cooking with passion, now you love it. You don't mind cleaning, you used to dread it." I chuckle with a small smile.

"I became an adult, what can I say?" I joke. "I think I've grown to those things because I didn't want my kids to eat McDonalds twenty four, seven and wear dirty clothes. Plus, it was better for my own health, you know?" He leans over and kisses me.

"I think you're an amazing Mom. I don't know if I say that enough." I feel my chest warm. Harry kisses my cheek and adjusts his hold of our daughter.

Finn walks into our room with BJ. He sits next to me and strokes the pigs hair. "I-I've been keeping BJ away f-from her." He admits. "You s-said sharing w-was caring so," He lets the pig down. BJ crawls go Harry and looks at the baby. He doesn't do anything but oink and plop himself down beside her.

I look to Finn and kiss his cheeks. "I love you bud."

"I love you too Mommy." His head rests against my chest.

We all watch TV. It's nice to just have days like this.

A://N

I feel like I say this a lot but

TIME JUMP next chapter

Guessed it???

Comment ????¿

~lauren