Seventy Eight

May POV

"Harry." I whisper in his ear. He remains asleep still and I huff. "Wake the fuck up." I say causing myself to chuckle.

I sigh. His head moves a little but relaxes into the pillow. Today is his birthday.

It's 7 o'clock now. Finn wakes up at eight.

I straddle his lap a little and kiss his cheek. "I want to have sex Harold wake up." I whisper in his ear. I make myself laugh again. I would never say these things if he were awake. I find this amusing.

I kiss his cheek where his usual dimple would appear. Finally his eyes open a few minutes later and I smile. "Happy birthday." I say.

"Thank you love." He yawns loudly. I kiss his cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Amazing now since you're on top of me." I grin at his words. "Did you grab a condom?" I nod and Harry leans up and kisses me. His hands grip my waist.

***

I lay down beside Harry and feel my body is weak.

My chest and his are rising and falling heavily. I feel his lips touch my neck. "You should've woken me up earlier so we could go again."

"I tried but you didn't want to wake up." I say.

"Suck my dick next time." I nudge him.

"That's weird. You'll be sleeping and I'd be blowing you." I say.

"It's kinda hot to wake up to one."

"Who's been blowing you in your sleep?" I ask.

"The thought of it." Harry rephrases himself. His cuddles into me more. "I feel old." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"I'm 26 today." He tells me with a shrug. "Only four more years till I'm 30." His eyes look at me. "Will you still love me when I'm old and wrinkly?"

"Yes." I say. I peck his lips.

His head rests on my shoulder and his arms hook around me. My eyes close. "Harry?"

"Yes my love?" I blush.

"Do you think it's weird that if you didn't place the bet me we wouldn't be here?"

"I like to think fate would've brought us together if it is real." He tells me. "But, yes I do think it's weird that me being a dick got me here." I chuckle. His arms hold me tighter.

"You know when we were arguing before we went on a break last November?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry for what I said."

"What did you say?"

"That you couldn't get what you wanted from me sooner." I say. My voice turns low. "I never said sorry for that."

"You don't need to be sorry." Harry tells me. "You had every right to say that."

"But you stopped the bet before we were dating and shit. Also, it didn't help the argument."

"That was a long time ago. It's fine." He kisses my neck. "You make me want to not go to work." I laugh.

"How?"

"Because you're all comfy and shit and I don't want to get up." He presses himself into me more.

"Since I've been hanging out with your Mom more she's taught me how to cook a bit. Whenever you do deicide to get out of bed, I made your favourite breakfast. You just have to heat it up."

"You didn't have to do that babe." Harry awe's.

"It's your birthday, it's the least I can do." I say while turning around to face him.

"Thank you." He kisses me.

"You can thank your Mom for showing me. Other wise it would've been cereal." He laughs.

"I'll make sure to do that." He yawns. "Have you thought of a date you want to get married on?"

"May 12th." His eyebrows furrow.

"Wasn't that the date of your first John Mayer concert?" I bite my lip.

"Possibly." His head shakes. "That was an important day for me. And it relates to you because you took me." Harry laughs causing me to smile.

"Okay. It small be May 12th then. I'll book stuff for our honeymoon around then."

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I ask.

"No. But I told you, you need a bathing suit." I groan. "What's wrong with bathing suits?"

"Everything." I say. "One, if you have boobs, they don't support your tits. With that being said they make my boobs look terrible. Two, I hate wearing them. I look like a beluga whale in them. And three, they make me feel insecure." I list.

"Beluga whale?"

"Yes. The puffy fat white whales."

"Have you seen yourself? You're not a whale May." My eyes narrow at him. His eyes narrow back. "I understand the boob part. But you'll look amazing as you always do."

"Is the place we're going to involve a beach?"

"There is going to be one." I nod. He kisses me. "We'll have fun, and you'll look amazing." I open my mouth and he keeps talking. "You're fucking gorgeous May. Your body is fucking fantastic and you have no reason to think you'll look like a whale. Now, let's cuddle for a few minutes until our son wakes up."

"Fine." I say. "I'll be the big spoon this time." He just smiles at me.

A://N

Hello

Are any of you guys curious to what May's body type looks like in this book? I can find a photo to what I think it looks like and put it in the next chapter

Comment???

Vote???

~Lauren