Thirty Two

May POV

I wake up to gentle kisses on my skin.

My eyes soon open and I smile softly. Harry kisses my shoulder and neck and mumbles," Good morning."

"Morning." I say with a light yawn. I turn around and face my boyfriend. "What time is it?"

"9." Harry replies. His eyes look into mine. "Today at 1,  there is a tennis game thing going on with some guys from work. Wanna go with me? You can watch."

"Sure." I reply. I kiss his cheek.

"May?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't want to have sex did you?" I look at him. "Tell me the truth please."

"I did." I answer.

"Then why did you look like you weren't enjoying it?"

"It felt weird for me." I pause. "When someone gets has ears that are pierced and they don't wear an ear ring for a long time the hole closes up. It's kinda like that for me. Plus it's the first time I've had sex since I gave birth, it was just different. I wanted to do it though."

"Are you sure?" I nod. Harry's head tilts at me.

"Yes, I'm sure." I lean in and kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too." His voice is soft and gentle. "I just feel like I should've said no." I open my mouth to speak. But he keeps talking. "I feel like I pushed you into wanting us to be like that."

I frown. "You didn't." I say honestly. "Please don't think that Harry. I just have to get used to that feeling again. It will back to normal."

"Okay." He murmurs softly. I lean in and kiss him. "Do you regret it?" I ask.

"I would if you weren't ready." He says honestly.

"But I was ready. So you don't?" My boyfriend nods. I put my head on his chest and feel his fingers run though my hair. "Thank you for talking to me about what you were thinking." I mumble against him.

He doesn't reply. Harry just kisses my forehead and rests his cheek against the top of my head.

***

Even though it's the end of fall, it's humid out.

But it's kinda cool so it's no super bad.

I sit on the side bleachers and watch Harry interact with his work friends.

I'm wearing blue jeans that are rolled at the bottom. My shirt is a dark green sweater. I'm glad I chose a sweater and not a hoodie.

They hit the ball back and forth. Harry's currently on the court. Niall is with him, and they're versing two other men that I don't recognise.

"He's hot right?" A women's voice says from behind me. I turn around. She had dark blonde hair and green eyes. Her smile is friendly and she looks late to mid twenties.

"Who?" I ask.

"The one in the back on the left side." I look and see Harry. "His name is Harry." I nod. "I'm Charlie." Her hand extends to mine.

"I'm May." I greet while shaking her head.

"Is your husband playing?"

"My uh boyfriend is."

"Who is it?" Charlie asks.

"Harry." She laughs. I crack a smile.

"I'm so sorry for calling him hot. It's a habit. I've known him since I was like seven."