112

I just wanna throw this in there bc I don't think I was clear with Lily's letter or Lily's role in Harry's life currently

Harry loves May, he's moved on from Lily, which I think everyone knows

In the last chapter where Harry says something like "And that was for me to let go. Yet, I still haven't." These lines mean he hasn't let go of her death, not his love for her.

I'm sorry if anyone was confused on that, a lot of you guys were commenting "it's been years and he's still hung up about her" or something, so I thought I should mention what I meant to convey in the chapter.

Now he has his closure and all is right in the their world, mostly

Anyways enjoy the chapter :)

112

May POV

Finn and I are baking cookies.

Adam is coming by tomorrow and Finn wanted to make cookies for him. I thought that was sweet.

"Mommy do-does it hurt?" My eyebrows furrow.

"Does what hurt?" I ask.

"Holding t-the baby in-inside of you."

"At times." I answer honestly. I look back down at Finn who nods.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Not purposely." I smile gently. I ruffle his curls. "Ready to start making them into balls?" Finn nods with a smile.

"Are you g-going to turn ugly when the b-baby comes?" My eyes look to Finn.

"Turn ugly?"

"Y-Yeah. Like some-something is l-living inside of you n-now. When i-it leaves you, will you change?"

"I like to think not." I snicker.

"Was that another mean question?"

"Not mean, just odd." I say.

"Even if y-you do turn i-into a wench, I'll still think you're the most beautiful, Mommy." My heart warms.

"Thank you." I kiss the top of his head.

"May?" I hear Harry call.

"June." I hear Finn say. I snicker. "We aren't saying months?" His blue eyes look into mine. I smile.

"Hello." I greet Harry. "Wanna help make cookies?" I ask.

"Sure." He slips off his coat and puts it on one of the chairs. "How was your day Finn?"

"Good. Grandpa and I flew our kites and got ice cream." He smiles.

"I'm glad you had a good time." BJ walks in, oinks then sits down on the cold tile floor. "I still can't believe we have a pig." I hear my husband murmur.

"He's so cute." I gush.

We all make the cookies and put them down on the pan. "I can heat you up dinner when we're done." I offer to Harry.

"I can do it, thanks though." I nod. "What did you make?"

"Pork chops." Harry looks at me.

"Impressive."

"Mommy, BJ liked what you m-made."

Not again.

"You fed him the pork chops?" I ask.

"I-I gave him a few slices." Finn tells me. I look to Harry who shakes his head. "H-He was hungry though and y-you always say e-everyone needs f-food to stay h-healthy."

"We have special food to feed him for him to stay healthy though."

"It doesn't look g-good like yours does." My son says making me smile softly. "What's w-wrong with w-what you made?"

"It's pork." I say. "Pork comes from pigs..." My voice travels off.

"Oh no! I fed him eat his people again!" Finn exclaims. "I didn't mean too."

"I know honey." Finn looks to Harry who's smiling.

"Why does Daddy look like he wants to laugh at me?"

"He's childish." My eyes look to my husband.

"D-Do you think BJ knows h-he ate his p-people?"

"No." I say.

"Should we tell him?"

"No." I wash my hands. "Just uh, don't feed him bacon and pork chops again."

"Okay." Finn says. He dries his hands then picks up BJ. He cuddles his face into him and murmurs something's.

***

It's currently around 11. Finn is in his bed and Harry and I just got to our room.

"May?"

"Yes?"

"Did you want to have sex tonight?"

"No, I'm not in the mood." Harry hovers over me.

"Not in the mood?"

"I don't feel attractive today." I admit. "I'm having one of those days."

"You look amazing to me."

"You're saying that because you want to have sex." I hum.

"No I'm not. I'm saying the truth." He pecks my lips. "I can do all the work."

"You've been doing all the work since I've became 6 months pregnant." I huff.

"I don't mind." He kisses my neck.

"Not tonight." I say. He sighs and lays beside me.

I reach over to my nightstand and hand him a tissue box. Harry looks at me. "Really May?" He chuckles.

"You gotta do what you gotta do."

"I gotta do my wife and not my hand." He puts the box on his side and lays down. "I'll just wait a different night."

"Okay." I hum. I adjust my pillows. My sides hurt.

"How are you feeling?" My husband asks while looking at me.

"Okay. She's kicking a lot more and moving around." I sigh. "But overall I'm good."

"Just a few more months." Harry says.

"Yep." I smile gently. Harry rests his hand on my bump and draws circles with his thumb. The baby kicks where Harry's hand is. That makes him smile as well as myself.

"Thank you for carrying our kids." He says to me. I look over at him. "I know it's painful at times."

"It's worth it though." I kiss him. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." His head rests his head next to mine and we both soon fall asleep.

A://N

Next chapter is gonna be a little time jump fyi

Comment goal: 50?????

Follow my twitter! It's jkharrystyles (:

~Lauren