Seventy Nine*

May POV

Finn's head rests on my chest as we watch TV. Whenever he rests on my chest it reminds me when he was in the hospital and the nurses put him on me for the first time.

I play with his small curls and kiss his forehead. My son grins at me and smushes his face into me more. I laugh at his actions.

I start back at work in a few weeks. Anne said she'll watch him as we both work. Adam also offered since he works on the weekends and two days a week. I'm of course going to pay Adam. He says he'll do it for free but I'll "by accident" leave money.

"I'm going to miss you when I start work." I say to my son. "Are you going to miss me?" I ask. Of course he doesn't respond. He just makes some cute baby noises.

Baxter soon rests on top of my head and I laugh.

Harry POV

I walk into my office a little late. Traffic was shit. "Happy Birthday." Niall tells me with a smile. "Looks like you had a lovely morning."

"What?" I ask. My eyebrows furrow.

"The hickey on your neck." My eyes widen. "You didn't notice it?"

"No." I say. "Where is it?"

"On your neck." My eyes stare at him.

"Obviously." I retort. Niall smirks. "How noticeable is it?"

"Well, I see it, so pretty noticeable."

"Whatever." I shrug.

"Usually parents complain that they never have sex. I guess that isn't true."

"Finn's still a baby. I'll get back to you when he's a toddler and sleeps in May and I's bed." He chuckles. We walk to my office. I get some noticeable stares from my co workers.

"What are you doing for you birthday?" Niall asks me.

"Going to my Mom's." I say while sitting down.

"Is she making a roast?" Niall asks.

"Yep."

"Remember when she went to Paris for a week and made you one to live off of for the week?" I nod with laughter.

"I sold some to the neighbours."

"Fuck. Really?" Niall says.

"I don't know what I bought with that money."

"Condoms cause you slept around a lot." He retorts. I roll my eyes.

"Don't remind me." I grumble.

"Does May know the amount of girls ya banged?"

"Sadly."

"Did she test you once she found out?" I glare at him.

"I've gotten tests." I hum. "I've never had an STD so you can fuck off." He chuckles.

Niall stands up. "Happy Birthday Harold. Wanna meet up for lunch?"

"Sure. Text me when you're going on break." He nods and soon leaves.

Once I hear the door close I take out my phone and use the camera roll to see the hickey.

"Fuck." I say with wide eyes. It's a very noticeable color and it's pretty big.

Me: May

May: what

Me: you gave me a hickey