Fifty Nine

May POV

I'm cleaning currently.

I clean now to take my mind off of things.

I hear heavy footsteps walk to where I am. "Why aren't you in bed?" I hear Harry's voice ask. I look up at him and put the sponge in the sink.

I feel sick and nervous now.

"I wanted to clean." I say in a low tone.

"How are you feeling?" Harry puts his keys and wallet on the table then looks to me.

"I'm okay." I murmur. "I h-have to tell you something." I tell him. My fingers start to dig into one another.

"Okay." His eyebrows furrow.

"I'm," I pause for a moment. "I-I'm pregnant." My heart is beating against my chest roughly.

His eyebrows loosen and I can't tell what he feels like. "Why didn't you tell me you thought you were pregnant? When did you know?"

"I-I didn't know I was until today. I got the results from my blood tests b-back and they ran a test on me and it said I was pregnant." I manage to say. His face softens. "I d-didn't want to t-text you to tell you."

His hand runs through his curls. I look down. "How far a long are you?"

"I'm almost four months." I say softly. I look back up at him. His head tilts.

"Did you take any medicine today?"

"No." I reply. He nods.

"I don't know if you're happy or not." Harry tells me.

"I don't know either." I murmur. "Anyways, I'm going to g-go upstairs and uh lie down." My voice is low.

He walks in front of me and puts his hands on my elbows. "Don't push me away."

"I-I'm-" He cuts me off.

"Whenever you get sad you turn off. You start stuttering and your walls go up. I know you too well May to know when you're going to shut down on me." My teeth bite my lower lip. "Talk to me. What are you thinking?"

"Everything negative." Harry licks his lips. "I-I don't know if I'm ready to go through this again. Now my mind is going to be on wondering if the life growing inside of me isn't going to live and and it's going to die and I can't go through that again." My voice is shaky. His fingers stroke my cheek.

"What happened to April was rare and doesn't happen to a lot of babies, May. I know I can't make any promises with this but I have a feeling that this baby will be fine and healthy."

My eyes look down at my feet. "Do you want an a-abortion?" Harry asks me. My eyes look up at him.

"No." I say. "I don't."

"What about we schedule an ultra sound and see how everything is going and we'll take it from there."

"Okay." His lips kiss my forehead. I wrap my arms around him and press my head against his chest.

"Please don't think negatively. It's not good for you or our baby." His fingers go through my hair.

"I just have so many things I'm scared of. And I'm just sad thinking that if April were alive she would've been a big sister and overall we would've had her." My eyes well up. "I wonder what she would've looked like, talked like, what she loved to do. All these things I'll never know and that makes me sad."

His grip on me becomes tighter. I feel my neck become damp by his tears. "We'll be okay." Harry says. I hold onto him more. "And so will the new little life we've created." I smile softly at his words. "I love you May."

"I love you more Harry."

Harry POV

It's ten o'clock at night now.

May's sound asleep. She's resting on her back and has the blankets on her waist.

I look at her bump. I remember when she was pregnant with April and I used to get so excited when her bump would grow.

I wonder why I haven't noticed anything different with May. Maybe it's because she lost weight and I didn't notice she gained any? I don't know.

I kiss May's cheek and rest my hand on her small growing bump. I smile gently. I hope everything goes well this time.

A://N

This book reached 100k reads today!!! Thank you all so much

If this chapter gets 50 comments I'll update again (:

~lauren