Sixty

I got a new latop so there will be gifs in some chapters again XD

60

May POV

Today is Saturday and in an hour we're going over Harry's parents house for dinner.

"When did you want to tell people that you're pregnant?" Harry asks me. His voice kind.

"When do you want us to tell people? I mean I'm out of the first trimester practically. If you want us to tell your family today we can." I say. I know he's excited to be a Dad and I don't want my own selfish thoughts to block Harry and how he feels. I like that he's excited and isn't worrying like I am.

"You don't mind?" Harry asks.

"No, I don't." I lean up and kiss his plump lips. "Before I forget this, uh this morning I made a doctors appointment on Monday at three for an ultrasound. I know you have work so I'd understand if you can't come."

"No, I'm going. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I just thought since you would still be working then you'd have to miss it."

"You come before work. I'll be there." Harry kisses my cheek. "I'm going to take a shower." I nod.

***

We arrive to Harry's old house on time. We brought a chocolate cake as we always do. It seems to be tradition since I first had dinner here.

Des greets us at the front door with a warm smile. He gives both Harry and I a hug and welcomes us in.

"How are you guys doing?" His Father asks us.

"Good." Harry replies. Des's green eyes look to me and I smile warmly. "Is Gem here yet?"

"She's on her way."

Anne walks towards us and she hugs Harry. Harry hugs back and greets his Mom. I always have admired their relationship. They're so close and are actual parent and child goals.

"Hi May!" Anne greets me while hugging me tightly. "You look amazing."

"Thank you. You do as well." Anne grins. My hand pulls up my hair, forgetting we haven't told their parents we're engaged, and forgetting that I even have a ring on.

"What? You guys are engaged?!" Anne exclaims. Harry's eyes look to me and I bite my lip, refraining a chuckle. "Harry why didn't you tell me? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Honey, calm down." Des says to his wife.

"We wanted to tell you in person Mom." Harry speaks.

"Surprise." I say with a small smile.

"Well welcome to the family officially." Anne hugs me again. "Oh, I'm so happy for you both. It's about time too." I laugh.

Anne stands beside Des and smiles. "Nice choice on the ring sweetie. You didn't go cheap. You were raised right." Harry shakes his head with a smile. His dimples on his cheeks. I hope our baby has his dimples.

Harry looks at me and his eyes suggest something. I nod. "Uh, we also found out May is pregnant." He mentions.

Anne's light hazel eyes look to me and she tilts her head. "Oh my god. How far along are you?" Excitement is in her voice.

"Nearly 4 months." I say.

"Awe, I'm going to be a grandma again." She pulls Harry and I into a group hug. I smile at how she said again. "All of this is so much, jeez. How are you both doing? Did you propose before or after you found out?"