Thirty Four

May POV

"W-what happened? Is everything okay?" My voice panics.

"Her doctors office is closed at this time of night and she kept throwing up every five minutes so I just took her in." I lean back on the couch.

"Thanks for giving me a heart attack." I thought something more serious happened.

"Sorry, May. She's just lying down now. She's better." I release a deep breath.

"Well, tell her I said hello and that I hope she gets better." I say.

"I will. When are you guys coming back?"

"Tomorrow afternoon I believe." I speak. My fingers play with the hole in my leggings.

"Nice. I know Bell misses you guys." I smile gently "I gotta go, the doctor is walking down the hall towards us. I'll text you an update."

"Okay."

We both say our goodbyes and we hang up.

***

Around 12 at night I hear the hotel room door open. I get out of bed and slowly walk over. My head tilts as I see Niall bringing Harry into the hotel room drunk.

I glare to Niall who looks wasted himself. "I'll call you a cab." I say to Niall. His eyes look to me and he nods.

I pick up my phone, order him a cab and he smiles. "Thank you." He mumbles. I nod and he soon leaves when the cab is here

I look to Harry who's holding onto a chair for him to stand up.

"My head hurts." I hear him speak.

"I wonder why." I say under my breath. "Go lie down." I say.

"Will you lie down with me?" Harry asks. His head tilts.

"Depends how I feel." I mutter. I wrap my arm around his waist and bring him into the bedroom. He lays down and groans.

I fix his pillow and he looks at me. "You're May, right?"

"Yes, I am." I say.

"Okay, cool."

"Do I not look like May?"

"My vision is kinda blurry." Harry says while glancing away from me.

I take off his shoes and put them on the floor. I take his jeans off slowly but surely and put them on the floor.

"You smell like alcohol." I say as I'm closer toward him. I hate the smell of liquor.

"You smell like flowers." A smile goes on his lips. I remain with the same facial expression. "Flowers smell nice. It's a compliment."

"Thanks." I say plainly.

"You're my girlfriend yes?"

"Uhuh."

"I already asked if you're May, yes?"

"Uhuh."

"You like that word don't you?"

"Uhuh."

"Uhuh." Harry mocks.

"Go to bed. You have work tomorrow."

"I do? What do I work for?" Harry asks.

How drunk is this guy?

"I'm not sure." I say.

"Seems like a fun job." He fidgets with the blanket. "Since you're my girlfriend do I touch your butt a lot?"

"Depends." I answer.

"You have a nice butt."

"Thanks." I murmur.

"You're very welcome." His dimples go on his cheeks. "I have to go to bed now because I have work at I'm not sure tomorrow." My head tilts at him.

"Sleep well." I mutter.

***

It's seven in the morning now.

I finished packing some of our stuff, but left a pair of clothes for Harry to wear to work.

I threw out all the left overs that I know weren't going to be eaten.

Currently I'm folding clothes I washed and then I'm going to put them away.

Harry moves around in the bed and I hear him groan. The blanket falls to his knees and soon he wakes up.

"Can you close the blinds?" His voice asks me. Harry's voice sound tired.

"No." I say.

"How much more time do I have until work?"

"An hour." I say. His green eyes look to me after a while.

"How did I get back here?"

"I don't know, you tell me." I put my shirts away and fold my pants now.

His head falls back onto his pillow. "I feel like shit." I hear him mutter.

I remain silent and zipper up my suitcase. Harry fully sits up and rubs his temples. "Are you mad at me?"

I remain silent and keep folding the clothes. "Is there any clothes you need me to wash before we leave later?" I ask, changing the topic.

"No. Now, answer my question." I glance to Harry who looks tense.

"Just disappointed." I say finally.

"I didn't purposely mean to get drunk."

"But you did." I say. "You could've stopped once you got tipsy. Or even after three drinks."

"May-"

"You said you weren't going to drink a lot." I say.

"I meant it at the time." I roll my eyes. "I don't get drunk everyday, once isn't going to kill me."

"You actually can die because you can get alcohol poisoning. And this isn't the first time you've gotten drunk." I correct. I hear him huff.

"It won't happen again."

"Uhuh."

"Don't uhuh me." My eyes glare at him.

"Or what?" I test. His eyes roll and he gets out bed. He grabs the towels resting beside his bed and goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower start.

A://N

if this gets 50 comments i'll update again :)

~Lauren