Thirty Three

Tysm for 50k reads !!

33

Harry POV

May is asleep on her stomach.

Her head is on the white pillow and her hair is pulled up.

The blanket is on her low back. I kiss the bare skin on her back that is visible, then the back of her neck.

I get out of bed and slide up my boxers then leave the room to grab my work phone and regular phone.

I check my messages.

Mom: I hope you're having a good time up in California !!! Call me when you get back

Niall: Wanna grab drinks with me later tonight?

I reply saying:

Me: I'll ask May. I'll let u know

I look to my work phone and see emails and shit.

I sit back down on the mattress where my girlfriend is sleeping.

May fidgets and the blanket falls to her calves. Soon her blue eyes open and I lay down to meet her level.

"Had a nice nap?" I ask. She nods.

"I'm still naked aren't I?" I nod with a chuckle. May gives me a lazy smile and sits up and rests on her elbows. She leans across the mattress and grabs her underwear and bra.

She puts them back on and lays back down. I smile softly and brush a piece of hair behind her ears that left her messy bun. I press my lips to her forehead and feel her head nuzzle into me.

"I love you." May whispers against me.

"I love you more baby " I stroke the back of her head.

"Have you heard anything about the house?" She asks.

"A few days ago. They just finished doing the flooring and redoing most of the bathrooms." I inform her. "After the bathrooms they're going to do the bedrooms."

She nods against me.

"Would it be okay if I went out to get drinks with Niall tonight?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" May asks. Her blue eyes peer up at me.

"I don't know. I just wanted to check with you first." She smiles gently.

"As long as you don't drink too much." I stroke her cheek.

"I won't."

"Try not to have too many drinks within an hour." May adds. I nod, knowing what she's hinting at.

Over the years she'll always remind me not to have more than one drink an hour because my liver can only process one drink every hour.

I lean down and kiss her. "Wanna go again?" She nods and smiles against my lips and climbs on top of me.

May POV

Harry left an hour ago and I ordered room service.

I'm enjoying the food, it's good.

Does Harry feel like he has to ask me if he can go out? I don't want him to feel like he has to ask me because he's obligated too.

I feel like I'm just over thinking.

My phone rings and I pick it up. "Hello?" I speak. The contact name was Sadie.

"Hey May." Sadie says. My eyebrows furrow.

"Everything alright?"

"Bell's in the hospital."

A://N

Bell is Sadie's daughter if anyone forgot

Comment goal: 50 ??

Tysm for reading x

~lauren