Sixteen

Their house is above ^

16

May POV

"What do you think?" Harry asks me as we step into the living room of our house. Over the time of 2 weeks the kitchen and living room have been redone.

"It's really pretty." I say while looking around. The floors are redone with white glossy tile and overall it looks different than what we left it to be.

"If you don't like anything we can change it. I want to make this everything you imagine." I gently kiss his cheek.

"I love it Harry." I say with a gentle smile. "It's just so pretty I don't know what to say."

He smiles and looks around. "I wanna knock down this wall." He points to the one that has nothing on it. "We can enter the stairs this way. It would be easier."

"Do whatever you please Harry." I smile softly. This house is already so expensive looking and the upstairs isn't even redone yet.

Harry's fingers slowly intertwine with mine as we walk about. I still can't believe this is our house.

"Are you still coming with me on Tuesday to Ronnie's wedding?" I ask Harry as we walk into the beautiful kitchen. There are two clear doors that lead to the back yard that has an in ground pool.

"Do you still want me to go with you?" His green eyes look to me.

"Of course, yeah. I'm just double checking that you're still going." I explain shortly.

"Yeah I took Tuesday and Wednesday off." I don't reply I just nod and look around in amazement.

It's around 6 o'clock and we're going over Harry's parents house for dinner. He wanted to stop by our house and see how it was doing though. I didn't mind.

Our house and his parents house are only 10 minutes away. It's nice that we're close to his parents house. Also weird because I only live 20ish minutes away from mine.

***

"Hi!" Anne says loudly while throwing her arms around me. She squeezes me tightly making me chuckle. "I haven't seen you in forever." She pulls her arms off of me and holds my elbows. A wide smile on her lips. "You look wonderful dear."

"Thanks." I say with a soft grin. "You look great yourself."

"You're just being nice." Her eyes look to Harry. "Is Harry in a good mood?" Anne whispers to me. I nod with a chuckle.

"How are you Mom?" Harry speaks up.

"Lovely since you guys decided to come over. It's been months since you decided to call." Anne nudges her son. She hugs him and I give them some space. I see Des in the kitchen.

"Need some help?" I ask curiously. He looks over to me and smiles.

"No dear. How are you and my son doing? I thought you guys not visiting was a hint that you guys split up."

I lean against the kitchen counter. "We haven't been good but, we're working on us and our relationship." Des nods and puts carrots into the boiling water.

"That's good that you guys are working on it." He smiles gently. "Just make sure he calls his Mom and sister once every week. Both have been worried about him and his behaviour."

"I think now he's working back into being himself, so I'll make sure to remind him to call his family. How's Gemma doing?"

"Good. She's engaged." My eyes widen.