Fifteen

Tysm for 19k reads <3

a lot of you guys don't remember may getting a tattoo if you wanna reread the chapter it's 77 of Secret :)

15

May POV

My eyes peel open the following morning. The morning sun is on my face but this morning feels different.

I lift my head up a bit and see my head is on Harry's chest.

We fell asleep on different sides of the bed. I wonder how I ended up using him as a pillow. He's still sleeping.

I look to the clock and see it's only six. Harry usually gets up at 7 for work.

I rest my head on the pillow beside his and watch him as he sleeps. He looks peaceful and cuddly as always.

I don't know whether to feel happy or sad that I woke up cuddling against him. Happy meaning that my body just wanted to be attached to him. Sad meaning that I'm letting myself forgive him easily.

Going to these sessions mean that I have to move past what happened to him with the pills. I take a deep breath and close my eyes to try to get sleep. Today's Sunday and I'm off today, which is good. I'm not really in the mood to go anywhere today.

Harry POV

My alarm pounds through my ears making me groan tiredly. I sit up a bit and turn it off. I let out a deep breath and look over to the opposite side of the bed and see May sleeping beside me.

Her head is next to where mine was and her arm is across my waist. She looks comfortable and cute sleeping.

I have an urge to kiss her cheek and cuddle into her but I don't because I know she doesn't want me like that now. I wonder if she still loves me or feels bad for me and is staying. I lean down and kiss her forehead and get out of bed for work. I hope I'm just overthinking everything.

May POV

A light shake makes my eyes peal open slightly. I see Harry hovering over me. "I'm leaving for work, I uh just wanted to tell you." I nod. He gently kisses my cheek.

"I'll be home at 5 or 6. Okay?" I nod again. "I don't know if I ever gave you my receptionists number but it's on the kitchen board if you need to get a hold of me if I don't answer my cell." I don't know why, but he looks sadder. "I'll let you get back to sleep." He forces a smile making my heart pinch.

I'm already awake so I grab his wrist as he begins to stand. "You okay?" I ask.

"Do you still love me?" Harry asks making my eyes pinch. "I-I don't want you to be with me if you feel bad or if you feel obligated to be with me." His voice is low.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me. "I love you." I say. I kiss his cheek and nuzzle my face into his neck. "I never stopped." I murmur gently against him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you May."

"I know."

"I wouldn't purposely. I," He lets out a deep breath. "I'm supposed to be the person who never hurts you like that. And I'm sorry I did." His grip on me is tight making my heart ache.

I don't say anything, I just kiss his cheek and hold him tightly. "I'll make it up to you, okay?" His voice is gentle.

"I love you Harry." I say.

His lips touch my forehead. "I love you so fucking much I'm sorry." Tears brim my eyes.

I don't think I've ever loved anything or anyone as much as I love Harry. That scares me because he can break me with the snap of his fingers. It's still hard to believe that the popular, hot guy every girl wanted at school is mine and wants me. Overall the thought of us together years back would be funny to me. Harry with me. Or me with him.

Now it's different.

The thought of us together isn't a funny dream to me, it's my life. And a life without Harry isn't a life I want to live in. He's my everything in all honesty.

"You're going to be late for work." I say against his chest.

"I don't care." His voice is muffled against me. A gentle smile goes on my lips.

A://N

hola

comment??

I got a snow day for tomorrow so i'm probably going to update during the day as an fyi

thoughts??

tysm for reading x

~lauren

.