Nineteen

May's dress ^

19

May POV

I'm currently watching TV in the hotel.

The wedding starts at 3 and it's 10:30 now.

Harry sits beside me. His eyes are on the screen and his hair is messy, but cute.

"Are you going to get a hair cut?" His hair falls to his ears. I like it but I also miss his short wavy hair.

"Should I get a hair cut?" His eyebrows furrow at me.

"No, I like your hair this length." I say honestly.

"Thanks." Harry smiles. "Excited for the wedding?"

"Yeah. I'm glad she's getting married and all. The reception should be fun because we get to see Adam drunk." He chuckles and strokes my hand with his fingers.

Ronnie picked all her sister for her brides maids. It's a family tradition for all the sisters to be the brides maids at weddings. She has 5 sisters.

My dress is a light gold color that is strapless.

This frightens me; the dress being strapless and all.

I rest my head on Harry's lap and look to the TV that is playing.

***

"Harry can you zipper the back of my dress?" I ask him.

"Sure." He walks over to me and stands behind me. I bring my hair to the front of my shoulders. His finger tips brush along the low part of my back causing me to bite down on my jaw and goosebumps rise on my skin.

My dress soon becomes zippered and I run my fingers through my hair. I turn back around and see Harry's green eyes burning on my dress.

"Is it a bad color?" I ask timidly.

"No." He says automatically. "You look amazing." I smile softly.

His eyes still remain on me causing my heart to thump against my chest roughly. "We should getting going." I say.

"Y-yeah." Harry says. He leans down and kisses my cheek.

I put on my heels and flatten down my dress. We soon leave the hotel room shorty.

Harry POV

My eyes are glued on May the whole time we're in the church. She looks fucking stunning and I enjoy every moment looking at her.

Her blue eyes look across the room. "I'm going to say hello to Ronnie's Mom." Her hand holds my forearm gently then she stands.

I can't help but to stare at her ass as she walks away.

The row behind me makes noise and I glance over my shoulder and see a guy who looks around my age.

"Do you know that girl?" He asks me.

"Which one?" I ask, looking around.

"The hot one in gold."

"Over there?" I ask, nodding to where May is. The nameless man nods with a smirk.

"She's a fine piece of ass." My hands rub against my thighs. "Do you know her?" He asks again.

"I do." I reply.