Thirty One*

May POV

I wake up with an urge to pee.

I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom.

When I return to the bedroom, Harry's on his back sleeping. I climb back into bed and lean down and kiss his cheek.

I snuggle into his chest. And stroke his stomach with my thumb. His alarm ends up going off a few minutes later.

I hear Harry groan loudly. I detach from him so he can turn it off.

"How long were you awake for?" Harry asks me. His morning voice makes goosebumps rise on my skin.

"Not long." I answer with a yawn. He lays back down and I hover over him. I kiss him. "Did you sleep fine?"

"As long as you're beside me, I always sleep fine." I shake my head with a snicker.

"Cheesy." Harry grins. "When do you have to get ready for work?" I ask.

"I have some time. I set it 30 minutes before I have to actually get ready." I nod.

I straddle his lap and rest my head next to his neck. His hands rest on my lower back. His thumb strokes my skin.

I feel his lips kiss the spot under my ear making me smile. My head moves off his chest and I look up at him.

Harry tilts his head up and plants his lips against mine. His hands move to my face as our kiss becomes more deep. My fingers lace through his curls.

Very quickly he moves me under him and pulls me down to meet his eye level. His eyes look into mine and his fingertips brush my hair behind my ear.

He kisses my cheek then my neck. "May we shouldn't uh keep going." His voice is low. "Since we're waiting and all."

I open my mouth to speak but he keeps talking. "And I don't want you to say we can when I feel like you're not ready."

You're fine May. It's been more than enough time.

"Harry, it's been enough time. I'm fine." His head tilts.

"Are you 100 percent sure?"

"Yes." I say with a nod.

"I didn't bring any uh condoms." I chuckle. "I didn't expect we were going to do anything."

Our fingers play around. "I'm on the pill." I admit. His eyebrow raises. "But we should still use a condom."

"We should." His fingers play with my hair. "How long have you been on the pill?"

"Almost a week." I say. Harry nods. He gets out of bed and I rest on my elbows.

He opens his suitcase and rummages around. I bite my lip and snicker.

"Okay well." He takes his hand out of a pocket. My eyes widen at the handful of condoms. "I guess I do have some."

"I thought you said you didn't have any."

"I did too. I think these are from a while ago." He looks at one. "It's not expired yet." He puts his suit case back on the floor and sits across from me. "Don't I always know how to set the mood?" I laugh and he cracks a smile. "I swear I'm the least romantic in these situations."