Seventy

May POV

I like having Finn home.

It's nice to see our house have a new little member to it.

Harry and I look over the crib which has our son in it. He's wrapped in a blanket and he's sleeping. He loves sleep.

After we both know he's okay we leave his bedroom. We keep the door open.

"How are you feeling?" My fiance asks me with a warm smile. His arms wrap around my waist.

"Good." I say honestly. I smile back.

"Good." He kisses me.

I haven't felt this happy in a long time. I am just so happy that I'm a Mom and Harry and I have this cute little ball of sunshine.

"I'm going to start doing Finn's room tomorrow. I'll put his crib in our room later today." I nod. I'm excited to see what Harry has in mind for our sons room.

"When do you go back to work?" I ask curiously.

"Um, not sure. I told all my major bosses that I'm not going to be in work for a while considering we just had a baby and all. I can still do emails and whatever at night, so it's not a big deal to them." Harry tells me.

"Okay." I reply back. "I'm going to lie down for a little."

"Okay babe. Chinese for dinner?" Harry asks.

"That sounds lovely." I'm in the mood for it. I peck his lips and walk back to our shared room.

I lay down and take a deep breath. When I was in the hospital Finn's crib was always next to me. I liked that because I could keep an eye on him.

It feels weird not having him beside me.

The baby monitor in our room goes off with Finn crying.

I stand up from my bed and leave my room. I make it to the mid hallway. Harry walks out of our sons room. He's holding Finn and his eyebrows furrow at me. "How's your nap?" Harry asks me with an amused grin.

"I heard him cry on the monitor." I say briefly.

"The blanket got loose around him so I had to redo it." Harry green eyes look to Finn who looks peaceful. "He's quite picky."

I smile gently. "Can we put his crib in our room now?" I ask. Harrys eyes look back to me.

"Yeah, sure." He walks over to me. "Hold the boy." I grin at my fiancé and take our son out of his arms.

His blue eyes look up at me. "Hello." I say. I walk back to my room and sit down on the mattress.

I stroke his cheek with my thumb. His skin is soft. My hand his holding his head for support and smile gently.

A few minutes later Harry comes into our room pushing in the crib. He places it a good distance from our bed and I place our son back down for his nap.

"Thank you." I say to Harry.

"You don't need to thank me." I kiss his cheek. His arms wrap around me and my head nuzzles into him.

I find the whole process of how babies are made amazing if I'm being honest. I still think it's cool that Harry and I made this beautiful little human.

"May?"

"Yes?"

"Can we make some agreements?" I break away from our hug a little. His arms still are hooked around me.

"Agreements?" I ask.

"Yes. Since we're new parents and also people who are in love I think we should have agreements to keep all of that balanced."