Ninety Six

Harry POV 

*Harry's Dream*

I wake up to the sound of rain.

I sit up a little and itch my head. It's 11 o'clock in the morning. I look to to May and see she's still sleeping.

Where's Finn?

I get out of bed and walk to his room. He's sleeping still.

I shake his shoulders a little. "Finn?" I question. He wakes up at like 7. How is he still sleeping? I press my hand to his forehead and feel his skin is cold.

My heart drops. I feel his neck for a pulse and feel nothing is there. "Finn." I say louder. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

This can't be happening.

I quickly leave his room and head to mine. My chest hurts and I feel like I can't breath. "May." I say. I shake her and she doesn't respond. "May." I say louder.

I start shaking her and she doesn't respond. My tears start to fall more and my heart feels like it's ripping out of my chest. "Please wake up May." I manage to say. I feel her wrist and there's no pulse. Her skin is cold.

I drop to the floor and sob loudly into my hands. This can't be happening. My family can't be dead.

I feel my breaths become more heavy and it's hard for me to breath. I reach for her hand that's on her pillow and cry harder.

She's gone.

My sons gone.

My family is gone; And I couldn't even do anything about it.

*End of Dream*

I quickly sit up in bed and feel my back has sweat. My chest is rising and falling heavily. I look to the clock and see it's only 3 in the morning.

"May." I say. She doesn't say anything or respond. "May." I say louder. I shake her shoulders and I soon hear her groan.

Relief comes over me.

Is Finn okay?

I quickly get out of bed and walk to his room. I press my two fingers against his neck and feel his pulse is fine.

I return back to my room and sit down. My heart is racing. "Did you wake me?" May asks. Her voice tired.

I don't answer. I just move closer to her and pull her into me. My eyes start brimming with tears. "I love you so much. I'm sorry."

"What's happening?" May asks timidly. Did you have a bad dream?" I nod.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting to you." My hand rests on her lower back. I kiss her cheek. "I love you May."

"I love you too." Tears drop from my eyes.

"I'm sorry for taking you for granted these past months." I say against my wife. "I'm sorry."

"Harry you're worrying me." I hear her mumble. I hold onto her more. "What was your dream about?"

"I woke up and you a-and Finn were dead." My eyes cloud with tears again. "I can't lose you guys."

"Harry it was a dream." May says.

"It felt too real." I murmur. "Do you feel sick? Have you been feeling sick?"

"I'm fine. I've been feeling fine." She assures me.

"Are you sure?" She nods against me. I kiss her cheek. "I'm sorry for pushing you away."

"It's fine."

"No it's not." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too." May says. "Try to get some sleep."

"Okay." I murmur. I feel her lips touch my cheek. My body relaxes a bit and I take deep breaths.

A://N

Hello again lol

Last update for the night :p

~lauren