Eighty Two

May POV

It's May 6th now.

Our honey moon is from May 13th to May 23rd. I still have no clue where or what we're doing but I'm excited.

What's been going on these past 2 months?

Harry's officially the boss of my office. So yes, officially I work for him, which isn't something that I like to think.

He's raised women's benefits at the office to match the men's as well as our pay. Mr. Mason was under paying us as well. Asshole.

Besides that, Finn is doing amazing.

He's 5 months now.

He just started learning how to sit up his own. He laughs now, which is nice. Before he'd just smile and yawn. It's so cute to hear his laugh.

He's also grabbing some of his toys. His hair has grown as well. His dimples remain the same. They're more deep and noticeable now.

Now with me.

I've lost 10 pounds, which is all my baby weight from Finn. Currently I weight 160. Now I'm just trying to maintain my weight and eat better.

I've talked to Nick as well. He hasn't met Finn yet. I'm nervous for anyone besides Sadie and Ellie to meet him in my family.

I still talk to my "father", we email a lot. He's travelling for work and what not. He asks me when he can see Finn and I say soon.

I just don't want him to get hurt. What if he gets attached to them and they just start not caring? I don't want that for Finn.

Besides that, currently is Saturday.

Harry and I going over stuff we need to decide on once we get married. Like insurance, money, all that fun shit.

Harry has the paperwork with him. How did he get it? I don't know.

"You're going under my insurance." Harry tells me. He doesn't ask, he tells.

"What's wrong with the current one I have?" I ask.

"For a co pay, you pay 40 dollars. I pay 10. Let's say your doctors visit was 250 dollars. Your insurance only pays 75. You're stuck with the rest."

I am not good with insurance and anything related to this stuff. I thought what I was paying was normal. Harry sounds like it's terrible and I'm an idiot for using this plan.

"With my plan, the company covers 200 and I only have to pay 50." He finishes.

"What plan is that?"

"A good one." He tells me with a smug smile. "So, we agree on that?" I open my mouth to talk but he speaks. "May, I love you, but you get sick when the season changes or when you step outside when it's cold without a jacket. My insurance is good for you."

"Fine." I give up.

"Good." He smiles. "Uh, we already talked about last names. You have to change all of your credit card information and stuff."

"I'm aware." I say.

"You'll have joint partnership in my banking accounts." My eyes widen. "What?"

"You have a shit ton of money is those accounts that you earned. That's not right to just add me in there."

"It's fine."

"Why don't we make a joint one for ourselves? I'll keep mine, you keep yours, but we'll have a joint one we use together. The ones for ourselves will be for emergencies." I come up with.

"How much do you want me to put in there? A million?" My eyes widen. "What?" He laughs.

"Stop throwing around those types of numbers."

"That's not even going to make a dent in my account. I thought that was a low amount."

"Can I slap you?" I ask.

"Why?" He laughs.

"A low amount?" I say. "I don't even have 40 grand in my account. Just keep our money separate."

"I'll just give you a credit card then." My eyes narrow at him. "If you spend 40 dollars I won't notice."

"You do realise that credit card would be worth more than my whole life, right?" I ask. "In my purse I'll have this card that's worth millions. Knowing me I'll lose it."

"May, it's just a card. You can use it for emergencies, okay?"

"But-"

"Just say okay." Harry says.

"Fine. But I'm not going to use it."

"Okay." He chuckles.

"Are we signing a prenup?"

"I wasn't going to make you."

"You don't want me to sign one?" I ask.

"No, why would I?" Harry asks.

"Because if we ever get divorced half of your money will go to me." I remind him.

"Well, I'm not thinking that we're getting divorced in the long run. And if we god forbid do, I won't mind. You'll still need money to support yourself."

"Okay." I say. "Anything else?"

"Are we raising Finn under any religion."

"No." I say. "Why, did you want to?" I ask.

"We don't have too." He tells me. "Have you ever been to church?"

"No." I say. "Have you?"

"Every Sunday when I was a kid..."

"Are you hinting you want us to start going?" I ask.

"No, I was just giving you my answer."

"Most people who are religious that I know dislike homosexuals. Most, not all that I've met. Most of them were old, but still. My best friend is gay, and it just makes me feel uncomfortable." I admit.

"Oh." Harry says. "That's rude."

"I didn't know you were religious." I say.

"Well, I haven't went in years. I didn't really like going." I laugh.

"Is it wrong we're not going to take him to church?"

"No." Harry says. "He'll still be like every other kid." He says

"This was an interesting conversation." Harry laughs.

"Hm, very." I say with a chuckle. Baxter jumps onto my lap and I kiss the top of his head. I rub under his ears and smile.

A://N

Comment ??

Vote??

Next chapter is gonna be interesting ;)

~Lauren