Seventy One

May POV

Finn's head is on my chest.

His tiny fingers are by his lips and his other arm is on his side.

I kiss his small temples and stroke his back.

I love being a Mom.

I've only been a Mom for a few weeks but still, I love it.

"Hello." Harry greets me while sitting down beside us.

"Hello." I say with a smile.

"Merry Christmas." He says with a smile.

"Merry Christmas." Harry leans in and kisses me.

Today we're hosting dinner at our house. Usually it's at Anne's house but since Finn is still only a few weeks old, we thought we should host. No one argued or minded.

Anne insists on cooking still. I of course don't mind. I love her cooking.

She's coming by at 1 to start. "Are you excited to see Grandma and Grandpa?" I ask Finn. His blue eyes look up at me. "I'm taking that as a yes." I say with a smile.

His face nuzzles into my boob more making me laugh out of pain. I need to milk soon. "It's like his pillow." I hear Harry comment making me shake my head.

Finn's mouth parts open and he yawns. "I think he needs a nap." I tell Harry.

He loves sleep.

He sleeps, eats, pees and poops, stays awake a little, and of course sleeps again.

"Just like his Mama with the naps." I smile at Harry's words. I kiss the top of Finn's head. I place him in his crib and tuck the blankets into his sides.

"Oh," Harry says. "A few days ago a package came for you. I keep on forgetting to tell you."

"A package?" I ask curiously.

"Yep. It's by the dining room." He tells me. His arms wrap around my waist. "Anyways, I got a Christmas present for you."

"No," I say.

"Yes." Harry grins.

"We're already seeing John Mayer next month. I don't need anything else."

I got Harry a present. I think he'll like it.

"Can I show you your gift first?" I ask Harry.

"Sure." He chuckles. I leave the hallway and reach under our bed and grab the wrapped box.

I return back to the hallway and give the box to him. "You've gotten better at wrapping gifts." Harry compliments.

"Adam did it." I admit and he laughs.

"Oh." I chuckle. "Yours is downstairs."

We both head downstairs. "Is it going to hurt me?" I say while stopping at the last step.

"No, don't worry." Harry says with an amused smile.

We slowly walk into the living room. Our tree is up and the colourful lights are on it. A small box is under. "That's one of your gifts. Did you want me to open my gift first?"

"Yes." I say.

Harry unwraps his large box.

I bought him a pair of Saint Laurent limited edition boots that he's been trying to buy. Whenever he tries ordering them they're out of stock with his size.

It came in handy being pregnant. Since I couldn't sleep I went Christmas shopping.

Besides the boots I got him another watch that he's been wanting. His other one is old and is "out of style".

"How the fuck did you manage to get these boots?" Harry asks me with wide eyes.

I think that's the best gift I've gotten him.

"I have my ways." I say with a smirk. He kisses me twice.

"I'm excited to wear them." I shake my head at him. He unwraps the wrapping paper on watch.

"I got you an updated version of your recent watch. I know how picky you are with watches." I say with a smug smile.

"I love it babe. Awe. I hope my gift tops yours."

"That'd be a first." I say. He hands me the small box.

I unwrap it. Then open it.

"There's a story behind the ring." Harry tells me.

"What is it?" I ask him. The ring is beautiful. The diamond is a little smaller than my engagement ring, but overall it's stunning.

"That was your original engagement ring. I thought this one wasn't as showy and cool for you." I laugh. "Enjoy having two engagement rings."

"I will, thanks." I lean in and kiss him.

"That's not your real gift." Harry tells him. He stands. "I'll be right back."

"Okay..?" I'm actually perfectly fine with just the ring.

Harry walks back into the living room moments latter. My eyes widen. Tears well up in my eyes and my hands go over my mouth.

"Merry Christmas." Harry tells me while placing our new puppy in my hands. I begin to sob.

"Harry, I fucking can't." I sniffle. "I love you so much." I kiss him.

I look down to the small puppy in my hands. "It's an english cocker spaniel." Harry informs me. "They're good with kids and they don't grow that big." I wipe my eyes then stroke our dogs fur.

"He's so fucking cute." I say. "I always wanted a dog." The fur is a golden brown. It's soft too.

"I know, you've said it a million times." Harry informs me.

"Shut up. And you always say you used to work in a fucking bakery." Harry laughs.

"It's a boy, and you can name him."

"Hm," I say. "Baxter."

"Baxter?" Harry asks.

"Yes, he looks like one. Plus it's close to Dexter and that cool." He chuckles. I kiss the top of the dogs head.

"You knew your gift topped mine didn't you?" I ask Harry.

"Yes. You cried, I won." I shake my head at him.

"Where did you get him from?"

"A shelter. His Mom gave birth to him in there a few weeks ago." Harry plays with his fur. "He reminded me of a Nickleback meme."

"The side by side one with Chad and the dog with curly hair?" I ask. Harry nods and I laugh. "Harry?"

"Yes my love?" I smile at his words.

"I love you."

"I love you more baby. Merry Christmas." Harry leans in and kisses me.

A://N

I don't think I've written a Christmas chapter with them lol

Tomorrow's chapter will be the dinner and such

I hope you enjoyed the chapter x

~lauren