Thirty

May POV

I hate planes.

I

Fucking

Hate

Planes.

We're currently in the air. My foot taps against the floor softly and I count numbers in my head to try and sooth me.

"Babe, look at the view." My eye glance to Harry who's looking out the window. I quickly look away and bite down. I feel sick.

I hate heights.

This is worse than elevators.

Far worse.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks me. His voice low.

"I want to get off this plane." I mutter. I sink in my seat more and look to Harry who closed the little blind on the window.

"I wonder what you'd look like on a roller coaster."

"I'd probably die." I say. My fingers pinch my temples. I feel Harry kiss my forehead.

"Only another half an hour." He pecks my lips. I rest my head on his shoulder and screw my eyes shut.

***

We arrive to the hotel.

I put my suit case in the hallway and look around.

"How much does this room cost?" I ask my boyfriend.

"Not sure. My company is paying for it." He says casually while kissing me. "Fancy right?" A smug smile on his pink lips.

"Very." I say honestly. The hotel room is huge. It looks more like an apartment more than anything.

It's 7 a.m. now and I'm exhausted. "What time do you go to work?" I ask him.

"Not till 12. Then I'll be back at 3:30." I nod. I put my hair into a bun. "Are you going to take a nap?" I nod and Harry smiles.

We walk over to the bedroom we're going to share. The room is very modern and pretty looking.

I sit down and yawn. I slip off my shoes and put them on the floor. The fluffy white blanket is comfy and soft. I look over to Harry who's looking at me.

"Are you tired?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says while moving closer towards me.

His head rests next to mine and our fingers play. "I'll wake you up before I leave okay?" I nod against him and close my eyes.

Very quickly I fall asleep.

***

It's two thirty now and Harry's at work.

I got hungry so I went to the vending machine down the hall and got pretzels.

I take out my phone and see a text from Adam.

Adam: has the pill come in handy?

Me: no

Me: we've only been here a few hours Adam

Adam: ohhhhhhh so you're waiting

Me: no

Adam: *sigh*

Adam: I miss having lunch with you

Me: I haven't been gone long

Adam: we didn't have lunch today

Adam: I miss it

Me: aweeeee

Me: I'll see you next week

Adam: I hope

Adam: I look like a loser other wise

Adam: RONNIE FUCKING WORKS DURING MY BREAK SO THAT DOESN'T HELP

Me: I'M SORRY

Adam: you should bitch

Me: smh

I lock my phone and stand up. I change out of my sweats and feel my legs cool down. I hate sleeping in sweats because it makes me feel more sweaty and gross when I wake up.

I look to the floor and see the white shirt Harry wore on the plane. I pick it up and put it over my body. The shirt falls to my high thigh.

I walk back to the living room area the hotel room provides and turn on the TV. I rest my head on the couch pillow and scroll through the channels.

***

My body becomes tense when I hear the front door to the room open then close. Heavy footsteps come toward where I am and I look up and see Harry.

"Hello." I greet.

"Hello." Harry replies while slipping off his coat. "How are ya?" He walks over to me.

"I'm hungry and tired, you?"

"I couldn't relate more." I smile. "Wanna go grab something to eat?"

"Yes." I stand. I look back to my boyfriend who's grinning at me. "What?"

"You just look really cute." He leans down and kisses me. "I like you wearing my shirts."

"Good, because I like wearing them." I kiss his cheek. We both walk to the bedroom to change.

A://N

SHITTY CHAPTER IK

if this gets 50 comments I'll update again ;)

I think you guys are gonna like the next chapter !!

~lauren