N: Now, second promise? (Manik become serious and spoke.)

M: Aaaa.. yes.. SECOND and most important one.... (Manik cupped nandini's face and look lovingly in her eyes and spoke with all the seriousness and love.)

M: Angel.. i know ki amma-appa ki kami koyi bhi tumhari life mein puri nhi kar sakta.. Main chahun toh bhi nhi.. Haan.. main tumhe new memories de sakta hoon.. tumhare appa ki tarah tumari har wish puri kar sakta hoon, tumhe protect kar sakta hoon.. tumhari amma ki tarah tumhari care kar sakta hoon, tumhari har baat sunn sakta hoon.. In short.. jo amma-appa tumhare liye karte the.. vo sab kar sakta hoon jiss se ki tumhe unki kami kam mehsoos ho.. And i promise main ye sab karunga bhi but i know ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye aur main chahe kuch bhi kar loon main kabhi bhi unki kami ko dur nhi kar sakta aur na hi unki jagah le sakta hoon.. main kabhi bhi tumhare dard ki depth ko nhi samajh sakta, kabhi tumahre dard ko kam nhi kar sakta par kam se kam tumhara dard tumhare saath baant toh sakta hoon na.. Itna haq toh hai hi mera tum par.. So, promise me ki tum mere saath vo har happy memory share karogi jo tumne apni amma-appa ke saath banayi hai.. vo har prank share karogi jo tumne unke saath kiya.. apne amma-appa ke bare mein mujhe sab batayogi.. so that tum jab bhi unhe yaad karo toh tum unse judi unn happy memories ko yaad karo aur tumhare chehre par ek bhut pyaari smile ho.. tumhe ye ehsaas ho ki vo tumhare paas hi hain.. (Nandini was feeling blessed with each and every word of manik.)

M: Angel, tumhare amma-appa jahan bhi hai.. vo tumhe dekh rahe hain aur vo tumhe hamesha khush dekhna chahte hain.. so, hum dono milkar unhe yaad karenge tumhari har happy memory ke saath.. I know kabhi-kabhi tumhe dukh bhi hoga, tum unhe miss bhi karogi but main hoon tumhare paas.. Main tumhare saath unki har happy memory ko yaad karna chahta hoon aur tumhare chehre pe unhe yaad karke smile dekhna chahta hoon.. Tumhe unhe yaad karna hai toh happy memories ke saath karo.. inn sad memories ke saath nhi.. humesha unhe khushi se yaad karo taki vo jahan bhi houn tumhe khush dekh kar unhe bhi sukoon mile.. aur main hoon tumhare saath tumhari har happy memory ko share karne ke liye.. isliye aj se hum amma-appa ko jab bhi yaad karenge tab saath mein karenge aur vo bhi happy memories ke saath.. Aur agar fir bhi kabhi bhi tumhe unhe yaad karke rone ka mann kare.. toh promise me.. that too you will do with me only.. kyunki main chahta hoon ki jab bhi tum unhe yaad karke royo.. toh main tumhare paas hoon tumhein sambhalne ke liye, tumhara dard baantne ke liye..  

M: Angel, hum dono ki jaan ek dusre se judi huyi hai.. ussi tarah hum dono ki khushiyan or dukh bhi ek dusre se juda huya hai.. agar ek khush hoga, toh dusra bhi khush hoga.. agar ek sad hoga, toh dusra bhi sad hoga lekin iska saath-saath ye baat bhi sach hai ki hum dono ek dusre ki strength hain.. hamein pata hai ki agar hum dono saath hain.. toh hum sab sambhal lenge... so, promise me that from today whenever you will remember amma-appa, either you will come to me or you will call me to you and then we will both remember them together with their happy memories.. and if you want to cry too.. you will cry in front of me and with me only.. so that i will be there to comfort you and share your pain.. (Nandini smiled widely with tears in her eyes seeing the depth of manik's concern, care and love for her. She didn't have words to express.. so, she just hugged him tightly which he reciprocated with equal favour.)

(Manik knew that he has to first make sure that nandini will share each and everything with him whether happiness or sadness.. he has to make sure she will not hesitate ever in front of him... He knew how much she missed her parents.. so, he wanted her to be comfortable with him and demand anything from him... He wanted to fulfill all her wishes.. Secondly, he knew that whatever he might does.. he will not be able to take her parent's place in her life. Yes, he might be able to take care of her as her mother, fulfill her wishes as her father but at the end, she will always miss her parents. He knew that.. He never experienced parent's love but somewhere deep down.. he craves for their love, care and attention when he sign some music album, when he got some business deal, when he became confused what to do, when he became scared of something.. he needs his parents but he never got them.. when he has no memories with his parents but still he miss them... then, nandini toh have lot of happy memories with her parents.. so, she will definitely miss them. So, he wanted to make sure that nandini share all memories with him so that he will always be there to support her, to comfort her and to make her smile.)

(Nandini was crying in manik's embrace and manik don't need nandini's words to know her state. He very well knew that she was being emotional.. so, she doesn't know what to say.. He hugged her tightly and rubbed her back to sooth her and whispered sweetly in her ears pecking her hairs continuously to calm her and assure her that he is there with her always...)

M: Shhhh jaan.. Bas.. Bas.. shh.. it's okay.. shh.. (Nandini broke the hug and look in his eyes and spoke giving him her beautiful smile making manik smile too..)

N: Thanku.. Thanku for everything.. I promise i will share every childhood memory of mine with you and will always come to you whenever i'll miss amma-appa.. (Manik smiled widely and kissed her forehead.)

M: That's like my girl.. And i promise i will fulfill every promise of mine which i have done to you. i will share each and everything with you.. there will never be any secret between us.. i will pamper you.. i will be always by your side.. i will listen every word of you and will be always there with you and will support you and share all your happiness and pain with you and will always try to keep you happy and pamper you to the fullest and fulfill each and every wish of yours..  (Nandini smiled widely and was just looking at manik feeling blessed to have him in her life.)

I know many of you might say that update was boring as i made the promises very long but according to me it was needed for manik to make nandini understand and to make her comfortable with him in every aspect that she can share ANYTHING with him and can become bubbly, tantrum queen, demanding nandu again...

Okay, 

A beautiful manan song is coming in the next update..

Any one wanted to guess? The song is from KYY only..

I personally love that song a lot.. it is the first song which always came in my mind whenever i think about MaNan.. it is beautifully acted on manan. It truly depicted what nandini meant for manik.