(Manik knew that he has to make nandini understand that everyone loves her beyond infinity. Though she is well aware of this fact, but somewhere she is shutting herself from her loved ones which is not right. So, he knew he has to make her understand that her loved ones know about her pain and they are also hurt to see her in pain but more than that, that are hurt to see her hiding her pain from them. He wanted to make her realise that how much she means to everyone and she has done wrong to hide her pain from them.) 

(Though, manik has also not shared his pain with anyone other than nandini, buy since his birth he has no one with him, and he became like that only. When he got his friends, he thought to not to remember his pain, so, never shared with them. Moreover, he was like a father to them who has to protect them, so, he can't be weak in front of them. But when nandini came, he knew that he can be weak in front of her because she will heal him. So, their situation is different because nandini always used to share everything with her family. Her nature was like that only but now she has shut herself, her pain from them which is not nandini. So, it's necessary for manik to make her the old nandini who share everything with everyone related to her. So, he has to do that and he also knows that he is the only one who can make her understand and heal her.) 

(She knows their importance in her life, so, she is always there to help them, to support them, to share their pain but now, it's time for her to know that how much she is important to all of them, that their happiness lies in her happiness. Though she knows that everyone loves her but still she became reluctant at the time of sharing her pain. Though fab3 told them what she mean to them yesterday, but still she wasn't ready to share her pain with them thinking about their happiness. So, now it's time for her to know that everyone's happiness lies with her only.) 

(So, cupping her face, he spoke looking straight in her eyes to make her understand how much everyone loves her and what she means to them and her importance in their lives and what her one smile meant to them.)

M: Amma-appa tum se dur chale gaye par kya iss ki wajah se chacha- chachi ke tumhare liye pyaar mein koi kami aayi? Vo tumhe apni beti maante hain aur tumhe aise dekhkar unhe kitna dard ho raha hai, tumne socha? Tumhe kya laga unhe pata nhi hai ki unki beti kaise apna dard dabakar baithi hai. Nandini, vo tumhe dil se apni beti maante hain, pata hain unhe kitni taklif hoti hai jab tum pehle ki tarah apne chacha ke paas jakar haq se unhe ye nhi kehti ki chacha, mujhe aj ghumne jana hai, mujhe aj chocolates chahiye, mujhe aj ye game khelni hai. Pata hai chachi ko kitna dard hota hai jab tum unhe jakar nhi kehti ki chachi aj mera ye khane ka mann kar raha hai, aj mujhe apki saree daalkar ready hona hai, aj mujhe ap se ye baat share karni hai. Pata hai unhe kitni takleef hoti hai, jab tum apna sara dard apne ander chupa leti ho aur unhe nhi batati. (Nandini realised her mistake and she started shedding tears. Manik's eyes was also teary but he was keeping himself strong for nandini.)

Unki kya galti hai? Unhone apne bhaiya-bhabhi khoye par unhe ye umeed toh thi ki unki beti unke paas hai par unki bet ne unse khud hi duri bana li. Main janta hoon ki tumne ye sab unki khushi ke liye kiya ki tumhe rota dekh vo kamzor na padein, par nandini unhe zyada taklif iss baat se hoti hai ki tum apna dard apne ander dabaye baithi ho aur unse share nhi kar rahi. Tum beti ho unki aur vo tadap rahe hain fir se uss beti ki jhalak dekhne ke liye jo unse har chotti se chotti baat bhi share karti thi, jo bina kisi hesitation ke apni demands unke saamne rakhti thi. Vo tumse bhut pyaar karte hain, unhone kabhi amma-appa ki jagah nhi leni chahi tumhari zindagi mein par unki ek khaas jagah bhi hai tumhari zindagi mein jahan vo tumhein apni beti maante hain aur ek beti ke sare haq diye hain tumhe toh tum kyun unhe khud se dur rakhkar unhe taklif de rahi ho? Kyun apne amma-appa samaan chacha-chachi ko khud ka dard nhi bata rahi ho jabki vo tadap rahe hain apni uss nandini ki jhalak dekhne ke liye jo din bhar unhe apni ungliyon pe nachaati thi aur hamesha apni cute harkaton se unhe hasaati thi. Kya tumhe khud ko taklif nhi ho rahi, apna sara dard apne dil mein dabaye rakhkar? (Nandini was crying immensely by now. Though it was hurting manik to see nandini like that.. but he has to do that for nandini's happiness only. He himself wanted to cry but he doesn't wanted to get weak now in front of nandini when she needed him the most.) (Chacha-Chachi was also crying outside hearing all this from manik that he was doing so much for them and also by understanding nandini's pain.)