you cheat on him

scott
the boy pushed you gently down onto his bed, his body hovering over you, "how long do we have?" he asked in a hurried voice, worried that your boyfriend would come home.

"don't worry, he's working until 9." you assured him, pulling him closer to you, attaching his lips to yours.

his hands roamed over your body, traveling to the bottom of your shirt as he tugged harshly on it, trying to lift it over your head. you chuckled as he struggled to do it so you helped him, easily slipping out of your shirt, "you're so beautiful, y/n." he said in awe as his eyes roamed over your body as he kissed you, his lips peppered kisses down your neck and chest.

you heard someone clear their throat and the boy jumped off of you, pulling the duvet up to cover his bare chest.

"i can't believe you'd cheat on me with my best friend." scott's voice cracks as stiles avoids eye contact with him.

you glanced between him and stiles, immediately hating yourself for coming between two best friends, "i- i'm so sorry, scott."

scott was still glaring at stiles, a look of betrayal flashed in his eyes, "i can't believe you'd do to this to me." he said before turning to leave, stiles looked at you sadly, knowing he'd have to choose between you and his best friend.

"go." you mumbled.

stiles scrambled out of bed and grabbed his t-shirt before running after scott.

stiles
you hated going behind your boyfriends back but your tutoring sessions with a certain bad boy in the library after school turned into something else.

"we really shouldn't do this." you moaned as theo pushed you up against the wall of the library, his hands gripping your waist

"i prefer this than dying of boredom reading about something that happened in the past." theo muttered as his lips moved along your jaw slowly before travelling to your lips.

your hands wrapped around his neck, you lightly pulled on his hair, teasing him.

"you really shouldn't do that, y/n." a growl caught in his throat as he kissed you harder, his hands travelling around to your back, grasping handfuls of your shirt.

suddenly you hear the door of the library slam closed and you look over to see stiles looking around for you, his eyes widen as he sees you pinned to the wall by none other than the guy he despised the most.

"y/n?" he asks, his voice raising an octave, "of all the people in the world, you choose him? really, y/n? theo?" stiles looks hurt and disappointed as he looks away from you.

"i'm sorry, stiles... it just kind of... happened." you say, a slight blush spreads onto your cheeks.

"sure," he says sarcastically before turning to walk away, "you can find your own lift home!" he yells before slamming the doors closed.

liam
"that was... amazing." you sighed as you turned around to see scott staring at you, smiling.

"it really was," he grinned, "i just wish we could do this without sneaking around."

"you know why we have to sneak around, scott." you smiled sadly.

"i know." scott leaned closer to you and kissed your forehead slowly, making you smile.

"looks like you won't have to sneak around for much longer." you heard someone say behind you, you turned around and your eyes widened as liam stood in the doorway of your room.

"y/n?" liam asks quietly, almost as if he doesn't want to address the boy laying next to you, his arms draped around you, "i can't believe you'd do this, and with my alpha?" he spat.

"look, man, it's not- ok, it is what it looks like... but-" scott tried to explain but liam shook his head.

"don't bother," liam scoffed, "you both deserve each other." he muttered before turning to walk away.

scott looked sheepish as you turned back to face him, "i wish it didn't have to happen this way, scott, because i really like you."

"it's okay... i really like you too." he smiled as you moved closer to him and wrapped your arms around him, resting your head on his chest.

isaac
isaac was excited to come home to see his beautiful girlfriend, he'd been waiting all day to see her, you told him that you were sick so he came home with a bouquet of your favourite flowers and chicken soup.

except when he walked into your shared apartment, he heard moans coming from the bedroom and his enhanced hearing picked up two heartbeats, he quickly rushed to the door and shoved it open revealing yourself and derek in a very... compromising position.

derek broke away from kissing you as he heard isaac walk in, "uh-" he mumbled as he rolled off of you.

"i thought you were sick? i expected better from you, y/n... and you," he turned to face derek, "you," he bared his fangs, "you better leave right now before i shred your six pack apart." he growled.

derek immediately left, leaving you and isaac. your heart sunk as you saw him gripping the bouquet, he let them drop to the floor as he looked at you in disgust, "i'm not even going to ask, y/n." he sighed as he closed the bedroom door and walked into the living room, sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands.

theo
theo immediately knew something was happening when he saw a blue jeep parked outside of your apartment building. he ran up the stairs and burst into your apartment with his set of keys, his eyes scanning the apartment and seeing a plaid flannel on the floor that definitely wasn't yours.

he walked into your bedroom and saw stiles kissing you on top of your bed, he tried to stop himself from gagging, stiles jumped off of you and scrambled under the duvet since he was virtually naked.

theo scoffed as he sees the boy next to you, "stiles? really? skinny, puny, stiles?"

you hesitated as theo glared at you both, "what do you see in him, y/n?" theo asks, a look of pain flashes across his face.

"i-i think i'm in love with him, theo." you look away, avoiding his eye contact, stiles looks at you in awe as you confessed your feelings for him.

"does... does he feel the same?" theo glares at stiles who nods quickly.

he rolls his eyes and then turns to leave your apartment, "well, i hope he makes you happy, y/n."

stiles turns to you, looking slightly embarrassed yet hopeful, "do you really-?" you cut him off by leaning over towards him and kissing him before pulling away and nodding.

"i do."

thanks for 150k reads! make sure to check out my other books, dylan o'brien imagines and teen wolf gif series! xo