Imagine You and Belle talking to Zelena about Hades

Start from the beginning

"What choice do we have? If she's actually desperate enough to come to us then that means she really needs it." Belle explained and you nodded.

"Well we're going with you." Peter said.

"Absolutely not," you snapped, "she said alone, and I really don't want to piss off a wicked witch."

Both of them stepped back and you looked at Belle, "shall we go deal with a psychotic witch?"

"Yes we shall."

*****************************************************************

You both walked into the house, you making sure to slam the door.

"Zelena!" Belle shouted, you stood in the corridor.

Zelena came rushing into the room with a frazzled face, when she took in you and Belle's worried face, "well why do you two look so worried?"

"What do you mean 'why are you worried?'?" You snapped, you clenched and unclenched your fist.

"I'm sorry?"

"You fucking call me saying '911' and then you ask why we look worried?" You shouted, you so didn't need this today.

"Right, I need your help." She crossed her arms and gave a smile, like a smile could fix anything let alone get you two to help her.

"And why should we help you?" Belle asked.

"Why shouldn't you?"

"What is wrong with you?" You finally had enough, she seriously thinks that it's okay to ask you two for help?

"What?"

"I think what Y/N means is-" Belle started but you cut her off.

"I know what I mean, you think you can ask us for help after everything you've done, you erased my memories of Storybrooke, you've threatened us countless times. Why the hell should we help you?"

"If I recall you got those memories back." She hissed back at you.

"Because of something Pan did, not something you did, you little bi-"

"Y/N!" Belle said.

"Belle it's alright." Zelena dismissively waved her hand, "but Y/N one thing?"

"What?"

"See the good in helping me, I'm out of Storybrooke if I can get close to him."

You rolled your eyes and sighed deeply, "fine."

She squealed, actually squealed. "Yay! Okay so how did you two wrangle in the beasts behind the men?"

Belle and you looked at each other, "excuse me?" You both said.

"Well you managed to make the two darkest men fall for something other than their magic and themselves."

You inhaled deeply through your nose and put your mouth, "we showed them something they hadn't seen before."

"What?"

"Someone that cares about them." Belle finished off your thought.

"What else?"

"You can do what I did." You said looking through your lashes.

"Which is?"

"Annoying him to the point of having no one else to talk to. So he talked to me, I was his only friend."

"I guess I can do that,"

"Oh and also where a sexy dress on the first date." You shrugged, "works everytime."