"i want you to open your present first, before you get this." he gestured to himself.

you couldn't help but laugh as he did, but you sat next to him and opened your present. you carefully removed the lid of the box and you saw a long lacy white dress, "isaac..." you gasped.

"that... is for the fancy dinner i'm taking you to after this..." he says as he places the box on the floor of the bedroom and begins to kiss you, laying you down on the bed...

liam
you lay in bed, enjoying the peace and quiet of a sunday morning. it was your birthday but you hadn't made any plans apart from staying in and chilling out. that was until you heard a soft thud against your window, it happened a few times before you dragged yourself out of bed and opened it widely.

you looked down and saw your best friend, liam dunbar, standing on your lawn as he was about to throw another rock at you window.

"liam? what are you doing?" you called down to him.

"trying to get your attention! you didn't answer the door... or your phone..." he yelled.

you sighed, "fine, you can come up."

you watched as liam grabbed onto the pipes outside of your home and he climbed the wall to your room, swinging himself into your bedroom through the window.

he stood in front of you and dusted himself off, "hey." he smiled, that goofy smile he always did whenever he saw you that made you feel butterflies in your stomach.

"hey," you reply sleepily, "what are you doing here?"

"it's your birthday, silly! happy birthday, y/n." he steps forward and wraps his arms around you, the warmth of his body against yours.

"thank you, liam. but did you really have to wake me up this early?" you glance at the clock on the side of your bed that read 8:00.

"i'm sorry... i couldn't sleep last night and i, um, i needed to see you." he sat down on your bed and gestured for you to sit next to him.

"i know it might not be the right time, but i'm willing to take the risk." he blurts out.

you become worried, "what are you talking about, liam?"

he pulls out a small box from his jeans pocket and holds it in his hands, "i'm just going to say it... i'm wildly in love with you, y/n. i never stop thinking about you, your smile, your laugh... everything," he pauses for a moment, "i know i've chosen the wrong day to do it but..."

you lift a finger to his lips to make him stop talking, "i feel the same way about you too, liam. i love you."

when he hears those final words he leans forward and kisses you slowly and gently. then he suddenly pulls away, "i got you something..." he hands you the small box he was holding.

you open it slowly and inside is a simple silver ring band, "look on the inside." liam suggests.

you take it out of the box and read the inscription written on the inside of the ring, 'forever. liam & y/n.'

"liam..." you start to feel tears fill your eyes, "this is so sweet, i love it."

"you're welcome, y/n. forever?" he asks, looking at you with his baby blue, puppy dog eyes.

"forever," you nod and kiss him quickly, "i better get dressed, how about we go get some pancakes?"

"anything you want, y/n. my treat." he smiles.

theo
sitting alone in your room you suddenly hear footsteps outside in the hall. "y/n?" you hear a familiar voice calling from behind you.

you dreaded to turn around, you'd been distraught ever since you'd lost theo, you feared you were losing your mind until you looked behind you and saw the familiar smirk of your boyfriend.

"theo?" you turn to face him and he grins at you.

"i couldn't miss your birthday." he shrugs, then your feelings overwhelm you and you run towards him and wrap your arms around him, nearly squeezing him to death.

"y/n," he chokes out, "you can let go now."

"sorry," you let go and then look up at him, "you're alive? how?"

theo sighs, "about that... i'll leave that for another day, for now i want to spend time with you on your special day."

you nod, your eyes watering as you can't believe that your boyfriend was alive after all this time.

"i got us a ride..." he says as he takes you downstairs and out onto your driveway.

you see scott's motorcycle parked in front of your home, you raise your eyebrows at theo.

"he wasn't too pleased... but he'd do anything for you so he agreed." theo chuckled.

"where are we going?" you ask him as you both get onto the motorcycle.

"to your favourite place, where else?" he revs the engine and drives out of beacon hills.

you start to wonder where he's taking you until you spot a familiar tree near the side of the road.

he pulls over and gets off, offering his hand to you, "remember? this is where we first met... you and the pack were running around doing whatever you guys do, and then we kind of bumped into each other." he smiled a smile that you'd never seen before, there was no evil behind it, just pure happiness.

"theo..." you begin but he cuts you off, kissing you with passion.

"i'm sorry, y/n. for leaving you, for not fighting hard enough," you start to see a tear slide down his cheek as he continues talking, "and i'm sorry that i didn't have anything planned... i was kind of dead for a while... but," he reaches for the ring that never left his ring finger and pulled it off, "i want you to have this."

he reaches for your hand and slides it onto your ring finger, "theo, this is yours..."

"what's mine is yours, y/n, i want you to have it because i want you to know that i'll always be with you. i love you, y/n." he says quietly, only words for you to hear.

"i love you too, theo. i don't care that you don't have anything planned because any moment with you is the best day of my life." when you say those words you see theo cry for the first time as the tears roll down his cheeks. he wraps his arms around you and holds you tight.

"happy birthday, y/n. i love you so much." he rests his chin on top of your head as you lay your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

idk if theo's makes sense but it's midnight and i'm hoping it's okay.
happy birthday to me :)
xoxo