you look at the beautiful silver dress that is neatly folded inside the box, with a diamond necklace laying on top of it, "i..." you struggle to find words to thank him.

"after everything you do for me, y/n, i want to spoil you on your special day, okay?" he insists.

"okay... thank you, stiles. this means a lot to me... it really does." you lean over to kiss him on the cheek but he turns around and kisses you on the lips instead.

***

after getting dressed into your new dress and necklace, stiles returns to the jeep in a smart, black and white tuxedo.

"you look extremely handsome, stilinski." you beam as you look at your boyfriend.

"why, thank you, princess," he bows in front of you, "you look as beautiful as ever." he reaches out for your hand and kisses it lightly.

suddenly stiles glances at his watch, "oh man, we gotta go! they only keep the reservations for so long." he panics.

"alright, alright!" you both get into the jeep and he drives out of the secluded area where you both got ready and he parked in the parking lot of a fancy restaurant.

he escorts you inside and then he insists you order whatever you want, no matter the price. he spends the evening staring at you and observing every inch of you as he can't get over how beautiful you look. the night ends hours later when the only ones left in the restaurant are the two of you and the violinists playing a romantic instrumental of your favourite song and stiles invites you to dance in the middle of the restaurant, a perfect end to a perfect night.

isaac
when you arrive at school the morning of your birthday you go straight to your locker, but when you open it a dozen roses fall out and surround your feet. you see a note stuck inside the door of your locker and you remove it and open it, scanning the scrawled words on the piece of paper.

y/n,
happy birthday love,
hope you enjoy the roses, they're almost as beautiful as you.
isaac.

when you finish reading the note you sense someone standing behind you and before you know it they twirl you around and kiss you.

"isaac!" you whisper-yell as people around you stare.

"what?" he smirks, "can't i show my girlfriend that i love her?"

"maybe." you smile, leaning closer to kiss him again.

"happy birthday, babe." he wraps his arms around your waist, "i have a surprise for you at my place after school... see you there, sweetheart..." he trails off and winks before leaving you to go to class.

the time ticked by extremely slowly until the end of the day, but when the bell finally rang signalling the end of your final lesson you ran out of the school doors and got into your car. you drove straight to isaac's apartment and you found the door ajar, "isaac?" you called out as you walked inside, you looked around and saw rose petals scattered on the floor and candles were leading the way to the bedroom. you pushed open the door slowly and you saw isaac laying on the bed, waiting for you, a box lay next to him.

"y/n." he smiled, sitting up.

"isaac." you gasp, he was shirtless and looked as if he was waiting for you.