found | kira yukimura

Start from the beginning

He turned to you, "well, good luck."

"You're not coming?" You asked, suddenly nervous.

"You'll be fine, y/n... besides, I need to be here to be the getaway driver." He grinned.

"Riiight." You replied sarcastically.

Grabbing the gun from the glove compartment you got out of the jeep and headed towards the swirling clouds ahead of you.

When you got closer the atmosphere dropped, as the cold air hit your skin you knew you were close to Kira.

"Kira?" You yelled over the noise of the storm, you looked back at the blue jeep that seemed miles away from where you were standing.

With a deep breath and some reassuring words to yourself you stepped into the swirling storm clouds and looked around for Kira, you tried yelling her name but you could barely hear yourself so you knew she wouldn't be able to hear you either.

Suddenly you saw a figure ahead of you shrouded by orange light, Kira.

You pushed through the storm and the wind hit you as you made your way towards her.

"Kira!" You yelled again once you could now see her clearly, her kitsune spirit shrouded her body as she seemed to be controlling the lighting strikes that hit the storm clouds.

Kira turned around and as soon as she saw you, her kitsune spirit faded and she returned to normal, yet the storm kept raging around you both.

"Y/n?" She yelled as she shielded her eyes from the clouds and debris that had started swirling around in the storm.

You ran towards her and wrapped your arms around her, much to Kira's surprise.

"You're okay!" You muttered as you squeezed her tightly.

"I can't breathe, y/n!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry!" You apologised, "Stiles is waiting for us, I came to bring you home."

"Home? Beacon Hills?" Kira asked.

You nodded, "yes! Come on!" You took her hand and pulled her towards you but she shook her head.

"They won't let me leave, y/n..." she said, raising her voice over the storm.

"You can! Just leave, it's simple!" You yelled, looking at her desperately.

"Y/n..." she looked down and saw cracks start to appear in the ground, "you need to go."

"No!" Your eyes widened in alarm as you watched the cracks spread on the desert sand, "come with me!"

Kira looked around and saw figures heading towards you both, she shook her head.

Just at that moment the roar of an engine distracted you both and you looked around to see Stiles' jeep heading towards you, it skidded to a stop and he leaned over and yelled through the open window, "get in!"

You looked at Kira and she looked back warily before taking hold of your hand again and climbing into the jeep with you.

Stiles slammed his foot down on the accelerator and drove out of the storm cloud and towards the road leading out of the desert.

"Stiles, you risked roscoe to save us?" You asked after you saw you were all finally safe from the skin walkers and the storm cloud.

He shrugged, "I couldn't let my friend lose the love of her life so I realised I had to do something."

You glared at Stiles as you realised he'd just told Kira you were in love with her.

"What?" He asked, noticing you staring at him.

Kira turned towards you with a soft smile, "you love me?"

A blush crept onto your cheeks as you nodded, "I do... I was going to tell you myself but..."

"Oh, sorry." Stiles said, although he didn't seem sorry at all as a small smirk flickered on his lips.

"I love you too, y/n. Thank you for saving me." She smiled before pressing a kiss onto your cheek.