they all like you....

Beginne am Anfang

"it would be amazing..." you paused.

"but i'm not the person you want to do them with.." he guessed.

you shook your head.

"well, just so you know whoever you choose is one lucky guy." he chuckled and then left.

downstairs the boys were talking nervously, "this is like the xfactor, anxiously waiting to see who she chooses." stiles said, tapping his foot on the wooden floor.

"can you stop that?" theo snapped.

"chill guys." isaac said as he came downstairs.

the boys looked up at him, "well?"

"friend zoned." isaac laughed.

liam was still sat unusually still and silent on the couch whilst everyone was chatting.

"i guess i'll go and get the bad news." theo chuckled as he jogged upstairs.

"hey y/n." theo came and sat next to you.

"hey." you smiled.

"i'm not going to lie to you and say how much i love you and how i can't live without you because that's not true... but i get this strange feeling inside of me whenever you're around and it just won't stop so i needed to tell you that." he looked serious as he told you that and you almost felt all warm when he told you, something about the boy who had no feelings liking you was kinda nice but also creepy at the same time.

"sorry, theo-" you started to say but he raised his hands.

"i get it, it's fine." he smiled and got up and left.

there was only two guys left, stiles and liam.

you already knew who you were going to pick but you had to give them a chance.

stiles walked in looking smug, "y/n." he said as he walked over to you and sat down.

"stiles." you said.

then he suddenly became all quiet and fidgety, "y/n... i really like you, and i know you've probably already chosen who you're going to choose or maybe you aren't going to choose anyone but i want you to know that you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life... and i know i'm the funny best friend who no one likes but i have feelings too."

"stiles-"

"let me finish, i like you because you make me laugh, and remember that time we watched the sunset together and you couldn't stop taking photographs because it was so pretty? i thought you were prettier but i couldn't tell you that... you're the main reason i tell jokes because i want to make you smile... that smile brightens up my day y/n." he said, taking hold of your hand and squeezing it.

you felt your stomach flutter as he said all of those words that poured out his mouth, "stiles..." you said slowly.

"it's bad news isn't it... i always knew by the way you look at him that you weren't going to choose any of us. it will always be him, won't it?" he said sadly.

"yes," you said quietly and nodded, "but, stiles?" you said before he left, he turned around to face you, "please don't make it obvious i didn't pick you, okay?"

he smirked, "of course not."

he walked out of the room and downstairs and beamed at everyone, "sorry buddy," he looked at liam, "looks like you're going last. she's probably already chosen one of us and just didn't want us to tell you."

liam stood up quietly and ignored stiles, walking past him and upstairs.

he hesitated before going in, you sat nervously on scott's bed as you waited for liam to come upstairs.

"liam?" you asked, as you heard the floorboards creak outside of the room.

he peered around the doorway and as soon as he saw you smiling at him he didn't know if you were just smiling sympathetically or because you were happy to see him.

"hey, y/n." liam said shyly.

you patted the space besides you, liam opened his mouth to speak but instead you kissed him.

liam nearly jumped off of the bed in shock, "wait.. you like.. me?" he stuttered.

you nodded, "i don't just like you, liam. i'm in love with you."

his eyes nearly burst out of their sockets as the girl of his dreams told him that she loved him.

he cupped his hands around your face and kissed you back, he pulled away for a moment before saying, "just for the record, i'm in love with you too."

personally, who would you choose if you had the choice? i love everyone but my favourite character is definitely stiles!