best friends brother | stiles stilinski

ابدأ من البداية

***

Everyone got into the jeep and you said goodbye to your mom. "Have a great weekend honey!" She shouted as you got into the jeep and you waved back at her out of the window.

"Everyone got everything? Dad did you remember the tents this time?" Sheriff Stilinski laughed as Stiles looked at him seriously before laughing too.

"Of course I remembered son." He chuckled.

Rhea got her iPod out of her pocket and offered you an earphone, and you both listened to music in the back seats together for the journey there whilst Stiles and his dad sat in the front talking quietly amongst themselves.

***

You were jolted out of a peaceful nap as the jeep halted to a stop. You saw Rhea stir besides you too, you both had fallen asleep.

"Sorry guys," Stiles shouted, putting the hand brake on, "We're here!"

Everyone got out of the jeep and grabbed their bags, "where are we setting up this year dad?" you heard Stiles ask.

"By the lake, a change of scenery will be good." His dad replied.

You walked besides Rhea as you both lugged your bags to your spot on the site.

"Alright everybody, here we are." Mr Stilinski dropped the tent bags on a grassy spot next to a beautiful scenic lake.

"Wow," You sighed, "it's so peaceful here. It's beautiful."

"Yeh." Stiles said, but he wasn't looking at the lake, you turned to see him looking over at you. A slight blush spread across his cheeks but he quickly turned around and started helping his dad put their tent up.

"What was that?" Rhea came over to you.

"What are you talking about?" You tried to look as if you had no idea what happened.

"That look Stiles gave you."

"Huh?" You said, before getting the other tent and starting to put it up. Your tent was a single but quite spacious tent as the Stilinski's were sharing a three man tent.

Rhea helped you set it up. "You girls need any help?" Stiles came bounding over.

"No, we're good." You both said as you hammered the final leg into the ground.

Stiles and his dad went back to their tent and put their bags inside.

"Who's up for a swim?" Stiles said, his dad shook his head and said he was going fishing instead. "Well I guess it's just us then." He said whilst disappearing into his tent to get changed. Rhea did the same as you headed into your own tent. You changed into a bikini and tied your hair up into a pony tail.

You were the first one ready and went outside, you noticed Stiles was already standing by the lake, his back to you.

"Hey." You creeped up on him.

He jumped as you stood besides him. "Geez, y/n!"

You laughed at how much of a scaredy cat he was. He took a step backwards and you noticed his eyes glancing over your body. You suddenly felt self conscious until he spoke, "wow, you look... amazing."