what hobby you start together

scott
you both start a motorbike mechanics course as you're both interested in bikes, scott brings his bike for you both to work on it. at the end of the first day you end up with oil smeared across your cheeks and scott laughs when he sees you, and gets a cloth to clean it off, holding your face whilst he removed the oil, smiling down at you.

stiles
stiles wanted to start a hobby with you, you both loved comics and conventions so you decided to start a club yourselves where you make cosplays and go out to conventions as a group with other people who shared the same interest. for your first convention you go as bat woman whilst stiles goes as batman, after the day is over you tell stiles that he makes a great batman.

liam
you join the lacrosse team to spend more time with liam, and it turns out that you're quite good at it. whilst stiles and scott try to figure out how you're so good without any werewolf super strengths liam encourages you and congratulates you when you score a goal. when you play your first game against another team and help the team win, liam takes you out for dinner to treat you.

isaac
isaac loves museums and art, and persuades you to join a pottery class. isaac sits behind you with his arms around you whilst you both mould the vase together, your hands entwining as you create a masterpiece, surprised at how amazing it turns out isaac displays it in his room in derek's loft.

lydia
lydia joins the chemistry club in school, at first you teased her about it but when she dragged you to the first meeting you enjoyed mixing different chemicals together and watching smoke pour out of the chemistry tubes. both lydia and yourself have to wear baggy lab coats and goggles, both of you end up laughing at how hilarious each of you look.

allison
allison teaches you how to use a bow and arrow in the woods, combined with falling over laughing together when you cannot hit a single target.

kira
kira teaches you how to use her sword and also tells you fun little facts about her history and you find it adorable how she rambles on and how she blushes when she thinks she's talking too much, you kiss her to stop her rambling and when you pull apart she blushes even more.

malia
malia's dad had recently been teaching her how to shoot a gun, so she dragged you along to the sessions too where you'd both shoot at targets on the trees. unbelievably you finally manage to shoot one target straight in the middle, even though malia had been hitting them for a while.

hope you guys enjoyed these preferences!
remember to vote and comment x