14. Q x Reader ~ Holiday

A/N: A couple days late, but happy holidays from vintagecomedy!

You quickly ran through the door, chills running up your spine. You slammed the door behind you, ice settling along the floor. You shivered, teeth chattering.

"Sure feelings like the holiday season." You mumbled to yourself, quickly removing your soaking wet jacket and tossing it the side. You rubbed your hands along your arms in a means to warm yourself as you approached the living room.

Upon entering, your nose caught smell of something... Heavenly.

You smiled to yourself, "Q?"

"In the kitchen."

You looked to the door to the kitchen. And upon approaching the door, the sweet smell got stronger.

"What are you-"

"Hot chocolate." Q turned from what he was doing, holding two mugs. One was a "Keep Calm & Carry On" mug and the other was a silly reindeer mug.

"Mmm, It smells amazing."

"Thought you'd appreciate it."

"Marshmallows?"

"Tiny ones and a large one for extra measure."

"I love you, you know that?"

He laughed at you, nearing you and placing a kiss on your lips as he handed you the reindeer mug.

"You better."

You scoffed, sticking your tongue at him. You then took a sip from the mug, then groaned in pleasure.

"Good?"

"Fuckin' amazing, babe."

Q laughed, wrapping an arm around your waist and sipped at his own mug.