Bonus Story Part 2: Aftermath

After Joel left, Hyunjin looked at his side to see his freckled angel still standing next to him, holding his hand. Hyunjin once again hugged Felix, still unable to believe that his angel was back.

All of the other members now calmly hugged Felix, all either rubbing circles on his back, or messing up his hair. But when it came to Jisung's turn, he was crying.

"Sungie, what's wrong?" Felix asked.

"Oh Lixie," said Jisung. "It's been 2 years now. We're not twins anymore."

Felix grabs Jisung's squishy cheeks and pecks him on the forehead. "Oh Sungie." he says. "You'll always be my twin, no matter what."

"Lixie!" Jisung says as he hugs Felix.

The others can't help but cry at the sweet and tender exchange between the Sunshine Twins.

"Look, I don't wanna ruin this moment," Changbin says. "But we have a problem on our hands."

"Changbin's right." said Minho. "Where is Lix gonna stay? We can't bring him to the dorms, the staff will find him."

"Oh no." said Jeongin. "If they find him, It's gonna start all over again."

"No." said Hyunjin. "I won't let it. Not now, not ever again."

Just then, Chan notices something on the ground. He picks up the giant envelope and opens it, revealing all the love letters Hyunjin had wrote to Felix.

"Hyunjin," Chan said. "Why do you have these with you?" When Hyunjin doesn't answer, and simply looks down with embarrassment, Chan figures it out. "Oh God." He grabs Hyunjin by the shoulders. "Hyunjin, please don't tell you were planning on doing something really stupid."

A teary-eyed Hyunjin didn't answer, instead, he nodded his head. The others quickly figured it out too and either gasped with shock, and some even covered their mouths.

"Hyunjin!" Chan said. "What the Hell were you thinking?! Do you know what this could have done to us if you killed yourself?! We had already lost Felix! We couldn't bear losing you too!"

"I'm sorry Chan!" Hyunjin said. "I'm so, so sorry! I couldn't take it anymore! I wanted the pain to end!"

Chan hugs Hyunjin tightly. "You're not the only one who lost Felix that day Hyunjin." he says. "We all lost Lix that day. He was our mate, our brother."

"I'm sorry." Hyunjin said once more. "I was lost, but now, Felix is back. I want to live again! Not just for him, but for me as well!"

"Oh Jinnie." said Felix as he approached Hyunjin, taking him by the hand. "I want you to live for yourself too, not just for me. But, Lino and Binnie are right. If the staff finds me, everything will repeat itself."

Felix went on. "JYP never liked me, mainly because my Korean was rusty. But also because I fell in love with you Jinnie. He thought I was distracting you. He said I was a liability, and that I would drag the rest of you down as well. Also, because idols can't date. He cared more about the company image than about our wellbeing, my wellbeing."

This made the others furious. If they had known about this sooner, they could've done something to help Felix and protect him from all the abuse he endured.

"No." Hyunjin said firmly. "This will never happen again. Because I'm leaving. I'm done!"

"Jinnie!" said Felix. "But this was your dream!"

"No, Lix." said Hyunjin. "I mean, it was, in the beginning. But then I met you. When I first saw you 3 years ago, you became my dream, my life, my everything. I wanted nothing more than to hold you, kiss you, protect you, tell you I love you until you got tired of hearing it. But I failed. Now, that we've been given this second chance, I'm not gonna fuck it up again." He cups both of Felix's cheeks. "I choose you, Lee Felix. I'll always choose you. From now until the end of time. I'll never let anything bad happen to you ever again." He kisses Felix's lips softly, yet passionately.