Chapter 63

A/N These next couple of chapters are going to take place in the same day, but in POV's from all the couples. Every time it switches to a different couple, it'll be at the start of the day.

Minho and Jisung

Once the group arrived at the plaza, all the couples went their own way to spend the beginning of the day with their boyfriends, agreeing to slowly meet up later, but to give Seungmin and Jeongin time for themselves.

Minho and Jisung went to a coffee shop where they each got an Americano and several pastries. They had missed these simple times since coming back.

Mainly due to the training sessions they went thru, it was nice to relax and have fun. Not that they didn't make time to have fun back at Joel's, but nothing beats being back home in Seoul.

After their breakfast they were walking around shops doing some window shopping, but nothing really caught their eyes. Then Jisung suggested they head to an alleyway in between the shops for a little alone time.

When they there, Jisung put his hands behind Minho's head, and began playing with his hair, as Minho put his hands around his soulmate's waist. The 2 of them looked into each other's eyes, pure happiness on their faces as they basked in each other's warmth and company.

"You know squirrel," Minho said. "Even if fate had nothing to do with us meeting, I would've still chosen you."

"Is that so?" Jisung said. "Tell me why."

Minho smiles. "Because you're adorably cute, kind and gentle. Yet, there's a little fire burning inside of you too."

"Just a little?" Jisung asks, pretending to feel offended.

"But it burns in a big way." says Minho. "You can be very feisty too. And I love it!" This earns him a smile for Jisung, plus a peck on the lips. "What about you squirrel, would you still have chosen me?"

Jisung hums while looking up to the side, pondering as if Minho had asked him an incredibly difficult question. He then smiles as he looks at Minho. "Of course I would!" he says. "Even though at first glance you appear cold, no pun intended, you have a really warm heart. You're also very protective of those you love. And, you're quite gorgeous too."

Minho's smile widens, even more than it already is. "Music to my ears." he said. "I'm so happy to have you in my life squirrel. Even if all these circumstances weren't involved, I would always choose you."

"I'm so happy to have you in my life too." says Jisung. "And I would always choose you too, no matter what."

Both of their eyes were sparkling from happiness. They were here in their little world, bearing each other's heart and soul.

"I love you squirrel." says Minho.

"I love you too Minho." says Jisung.

The 2 of them close the already tight gap between them to go for a passionate kiss, when suddenly...

"Lee Minho!" a strange voice calls out the pair. The 2 love birds, still in their loving embrace, turn their heads to face their unwanted guest.

"Ji Woo." Minho says with a cold expression. This is the last person he'd ever thought he'd see again.

"So the rumors were right after all." Ji Woo said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

Minho let go of Jisung to face Ji Woo directly, causing Jisung's expression to change to that of disappointment, with a hint of frustration for being interrupted in such a sweet and beautiful moment.

"What rumors?" Minho asked, clearly annoyed as well that they were interrupted. "What are you talking about?"

Ji Woo scoffs, unable to believe Minho would ask such a question. She pulls out her phone and almost puts it in Minho's face. Both Minho and Jisung see pictures of the 2 of them walking, holding hands. Based on the clothes they were wearing, these were taken when they were celebrating Jisung and Felix's birthdays, since there different pictures of them in the various places they ate on both days.