Chapter 19

The boys arrived at the timeshare and after checking in they entered where they would be spending the next couple of days.

"Whoa," Jisung said, taking in the amazing view "this place is incredible!" And it was impressive sight to behold.

"Oh my God." Hyunjin, Changbin and Jeongin all said at once.

"This place is massive!" says Jeongin, taking everything in "It's a Hilton, but better!"

"It still looks the same." Minho says, smiling. "Come on, let's go to our rooms." He takes Jisung by hand and leads them to their room.

"Wow!" says Jisung with an ear-to-ear smile "I love it! This feels like a dream!"

"I'm glad you like it squirrel!" Minho says, putting his arms around the younger's waist and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Well," Jisung says "I love you more." He returns the affection by pecking Minho on the lips, before the 2 embrace in a warm hug.

Next is Hyunjin and Felix's room.

"Whoa." says Hyunjin "It's so spacious. And I love the color. Man, this whole room is bigger than Changbin's place."

He didn't mean it as an insult, obviously. He can't count the number of times that Changbin was there for him and Jisung, giving them somewhere to crash after a fight with their father. He just wasn't used to being in a room this big. Even his own room at his dad's house wasn't nearly as big.

"Yeah," said Felix "the blue is really soothing. I'm glad you like it Hyunnie." He wraps his arms around Hyunjin's neck giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"It doesn't matter where we spend the night as long as I'm with you Lixie." says Hyunjin.

"Awww," says Felix "such a sweet talker."

Next is Seungmin and Jeongin's room.

"Nice!" Jeongin said looking around the room like a kid in a candy store

"Nice!" Jeongin said looking around the room like a kid in a candy store. "I can't believe we'll be staying here for the next few days!"

"I know right." says Seungmin. "We haven't used this place in a while, so it's nice to come back to it."

Jeongin flops down on the bed, immediately loving it. "So soft!" he says "It feels like a cloud."

Seungmin flops down next to Jeongin. "Make yourself at home babe." he says "We'll be back as soon as possible with our stuff." He gives Jeongin a peck on his lips, then on his nose. He then rubs both of their noses together, making Jeongin giggle.

"That tickles!" he says, but he clearly doesn't mind.

Lastly, Chan and Changbin's room.

"This place is amazing!" Changbin said, admiring his surroundings

"Yeah we usually don't use it as much we don't have that many friends." says Chan "At least, not until now."

"Not that many friends?" Changbin asked, surprised "I find that hard to believe. I don't see how anyone wouldn't want to be friends with you guys, you're all awesome!"

Chan smiled at his kind words. "Thanks Bin," he said "but what they are is just mere acquaintances. People we know. They're the ones who embody the stereotypical rich snobs you see on t.v." He sits down on the foot of the bed. "I guess we're just a different breed."

Changbin chuckles at that statement. "I think you guys are more down-to-earth. You have all this money, but you still wanna enjoy the simple things in life. I get that."

"Bin," said Chan "can I ask you something?"

"Sure." said Changbin, sitting on the foot of his bed "Ask away."

"How do the 4 of you manage living in that tiny apartment room?" Chan asked "I mean, it must be cramped and uncomfortable."

"It wasn't always like that." said Changbin "For a while it was just me, then one day Jeongin ran into me and I took him in. Poor kid, he was only 16 at the time. He ran away from the orphanage he was living in."

"Orphanage?" Chan asked, surprised he was just finding out about this.

"Yeah." Changbin said "His parents died when he was very little, and he's practically lived at the orphanage his whole life. But after I met him, I decided to take on the responsibility to take care of and protect him."

"You must really care a lot about him." said Chan.

"He's like our baby brother." says Changbin "Anyways, for a while afterwards, Hyunjin and Jisung would spend the night at my place whenever things got heated between them and their father."

"I've heard things about Mr. Hwang," said Chan "and he seemed like a terrible person. I don't even know how my dad ever became business partners with him."

"You don't even know the half of it." says Changbin.

Seungmin knocks on the door and lets himself in. "Hey Chan," he says "I'm ready to go so we can pack our things."

"Guess I gotta take a rain check on our conversation." Chan says, looking at Changbin.

"It's ok Chan," Changbin said "I'll still be here."

Chan smiled as got up and headed over to Seungmin. "We'll be back Bin." he says, as the 2 leave. They meet up with Minho and Felix in the main area and all leave for their homes to pack their stuff.

This is gonna be an interesting next couple of days.

A/N Wow! Already over 2K reads! Thank you so much everyone, I'll try to keep posting as often as I can. See you next chapter!