Chapter 27

The next day the boys woke again, thankfully with no loud alarm scaring them to death. Hyunjin and Felix woke seemingly at the same time.

Hyunjin kisses Felix's forehead. "Good morning angel. Happy birthday."

Felix smiles back. "Good morning my prince. Thank you." He kisses Hyunjin on the cheek. "Can't we just stay here like this all day?"

"Hmm," Hyunjin says. "As tempting as it sounds, I wanna go out again and enjoy another beautiful day. Besides, didn't you tell me that Minho had already planned on going out to eat all day today?"

"Actually yes." Felix said. "Before we met you guys, actually, on that very morning we talked about that. Just me, Lino, Channie and Minnie."

"Then we all came along and threw a monkey wrench in your plans, am I right?" Hyunjin says sarcastically.

"No." Felix says, smacking Hyunjin's shoulder. "Although I admit we never imagined we would meet all you. But I'm glad we did. I'm glad to have met all and have you in our lives. Especially you Hyunnie. And no, you guys didn't throw a monkey wrench. I guess fate had other plans."

"Well if was fate, or coincidence, I'm glad to have you in my life too Lixie." said Hyunjin. "You make me whole." Hyunjin kisses Felix's forehead again. "Come on Lix, let's get ready." After procrastinating a little bit, Hyunjin and Felix finally get out of bed and start get ready for the day.

The others follow in suite and all head out after they've gotten ready. They decided to have breakfast again at the same coffee shop from yesterday. They tried different breakfast sandwiches and pastries, overall, another great start to their day.

As soon as lunch came around Hyunjin was nervous about how he was gonna treat Felix to lunch since all the restaurants around that area are pretty costly, even then non high class ones cost a pretty penny.

In the end Felix offered to pay for his own food, but Minho intervened. "No Lix." he said. "I'm paying for your food. This was my idea from the start, remember."

"Fine." said Felix. "I guess I'm paying for your food then Hyunnie."

"I'm paying for Hyunjin too." said Minho.

"M-Minho, you have to." said Hyunjin.

"I insist." said Minho. "It's my brother's birthday and want to treat him, and his boyfriend. Trust me Hyunjin, you being here is enough for him."

"Get out of my head Lino." says Felix. "Am I that obvious?"

"Um yeah." said Minho. "Come on, I know a place you're all gonna love."

They all go a Korean BBQ restaurant in the plaza. It's a pretty casual place with a really nice atmosphere. "Wow this place is awesome!" said Jisung.

"Yeah." said Jeongin. "And it has a lot of stuff to choose from."

"And you can get whatever you want my little fox." Seungmin said, pinching Jeongin's cheek, causing him to blush.

"Fox?" said Changbin. "That's a new nickname."

"What's wrong with that?" Jisung asked. "Minho calls me squirrel all the time."

"Nothing's wrong with it." said Changbin. "I've never him call him that before."

As Jisung and Changbin are ranting about Jeongin's new nickname, Hyunjin is lost in thought about what gift to give Felix. He then has an idea, partially inspired by what Minho did yesterday.

"Hyunnie, are you ok?" Felix asked. "You've barely touched your food."

"I'm sorry Lixie." said Hyunjin. "I'm ok, I just had my mind on something. It's nothing."

Felix shurgs it off as they enjoy their meal. They all talk about whatever comes to mind and enjoy great food. By the time they were done Hyunjin decides to put his plan in motion about what to get Felix. He excuses himself to go to the restroom, but in reality he goes to jewelry shop. He noticed that Felix loves rings, and decides to give him a ring.

After searching for a while he sees a bin with a bunch of homaika acrylic rings of different colors. He decides to take things a step further and buy for himself too. "Couple rings, this is perfect!" Hyunjin said. There were so many to choose from, but eventually he chose 4 rings, 2 black and 2 white. They were surprisingly cheap too. He put one black and one white one on his ring finger on his left hand and the other 2 in a ring case.

He then headed back to the group, who were all wondering what happened to Hyunjin. "There you are!" said Jisung. "Took you long enough. I thought we were gonna have to send a rescue party after you."

"Very funny Ji." said Hyunjin. "Lix, I have something for you." He handed Felix the ring case. Felix covered his mouth in disbelief looking at Hyunjin, tears starting to form in his eyes. "Happy birthday angel."

Felix opened up the case to see the 2 rings inside. "Hyunjin," Felix said "there are..."

"Couples rings." Hyunjin finished. He then showed Felix his left hand, already wearing his rings. He then took the rings out of the case and put them on Felix's ring finger on his right hand.

 He then took the rings out of the case and put them on Felix's ring finger on his right hand

"Hyunjin," Felix said. "Thank you!" He hugs Hyunjin tightly. "I love them. I'll never take them off!"

"I love you my angel." says Hyunjin.

"I love you too my prince." says Felix. The 2 of them then kiss, pouring all their love into it.

Minho and Jisung both look at each other, smiling. Tears start to form in Jisung's eyes. "You're crying squirrel." says Minho.

"I'm not crying, you are." Jisung says wiping his tears. Minho wiped his own tears from his eyes. All the other others look on happy and teary-eyed for the birthday boy and his boyfriend.

Felix couldn't stop admiring his rings. He saw them as a symbol of the love they share. He would treasure them forever.

"So when's the wedding?" Changbin asked sarcastically. "Just so know, I'll be your best man."

"Binnie!" says Hyunjin. "Moving a little fast there aren't we? This isn't a marriage proposal. Not to say I don't want to marry Felix one day." Felix smiles as bright as the sun. He's already talking about marriage someday! "It's more a symbol of love, union, friendship, you know, stuff like that."

"Yeah, yeah." Changbin says. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Anyways, shall we keep enjoying the day now?"

"Yes." says Felix. As the group walks along the plaza, they suddenly catch a glimpse of a couple standing by the fountain. Hyunjin has his eyes fixed on the male, feeling a strange sense of deja vu. "Why do I feel like I know him?" Hyunjin thinks to himself. Little does he know who this stranger really is and the impact he had on his life.