Special Chapter 6

A furious Ji Woo enters her house, unable to believe what's happened to her.

"How dare you reject me Lee Minho?!" she says. "And how could you hurt me?!"

The sight of Minho with someone else, especially with a boy, was too much for her to handle. "You love me Minho! Me!"

She went to her room where she has a makeshift shrine she made with pictures of Minho all over it. "I'm going to make you mine!" she says, laughing, almost hysterically.

But the sight of him with that squirrel boy keeps invading her mind. "Argh!" she yells as she pulls at her hair. "No! I won't let you have him! He's mine!"

Suddenly, she hears a knock at her door. "Go away!" she yells. She has neither the time nor patience to deal with anyone right now. But the knocking continues.

She runs to the front door and angrily opens it. "I said go aw..." She stops what she's about to say, as she sees before her none other than Lee Minho.

"Minho!" she happily says as she pulls him inside the house and locks the door. "Oh Minho, I knew you loved me, I just knew it!"

"Of course my love." says Minho, as Ji Woo starts to kiss his face.

"You're mine Minho!" she says. "And you're going to stay with me forever!"

"Whatever you want Ji Woo." says Minho.

"But first, I'm going to take care of that little squirrel." Ji Woo says. "I'll teach him not to mess with what's mine!"

She hugs Minho again, who in turn returns the hug. "Oh Minho, I'm doing this all for you." she says.

"Thank you, my love." Minho says, which causes Ji Woo to look at him in confusion, before letting out a scream.

Joel POV

I can't believe she fell for it. My shape shifting actually fooled her! She was so blinded by her obsession that she didn't even find it strange how nice "Minho" was acting.

"Who the Hell are you?!" Ji Woo screams at me. Which I reply by hugging her as tight as possible, trapping her arms as well.

"I'm the reaper." I say as I begin squeezing her body, tighter and tighter.

"No!" she screams. "Stop it! Let me go!" I ignore her cries and pleads as I continue to hug her even tighter, slowly crushing her body.

"You dare threaten Jisung you bitch?!" I say as I keep squeezing her body more. The 2 of them can tear her to pieces if they wanted to. Hell, Minho himself almost crushed her hand. But I'm not about to let them get their hands dirty over this floozy.

At this point, all Ji Woo can do is scream as her bones begin to break and her organs rupture. Her rib cage snaps and pierces her lungs, causing her to spit blood.

"You brought this on yourself Ji Woo." I say, before the final snap of her bones that ends her life in one last blood-curtailing scream.

I then drop her broken, lifeless body on the floor. As I look at her body I can't help but feel a little bad for her. If only she had gotten help she would've never ended up like this. But it's too late to think about that.

I use my power to disintegrate her body to ashes. Then I open a window and send the ashes into the wind where they disperse. It didn't have to end like this, but she was clearly beyond help.

"Farewell Ji Woo." I say as I teleport away from her house.

A/N Next special chapter, find out what Cindy does to Eunji.