Chapter 30

As Hyunjin and Felix went to their room, the others chatted amongst each other. "I was so angry with Mom." Minho said. Jisung had his arm wrapped around his boyfriend as the latter vented out his frustration. "She couldn't even be bothered to wish her own son a happy birthday."

"That's terrible." Jisung said. He couldn't believe how little their parents cared about them. "I honestly can't tell what's worse, being beaten up or being completely neglected." A tear starts to run down his cheek but Minho quickly wipes it away.

"I know squirrel." Minho says, kissing Jisung's forehead. "No matter where we come from we all have similar problems."

"I can't believe mom didn't even see us either." Seungmin says. "Ever since she and Mrs. Lee met, the 2 of them have always been out and about enjoying lavish dinners and parties, and not even spending time with us." Chan nods in agreement.

"So it's pretty much been the 4 of you together thru thick and thin?" Jeongin asks.

"Pretty much." says Chan. "But not anymore. At least we all got to meet each other. I think I speak for all of us when I say, meeting all of you has filled what's been missing in our lives." Seungmin and Minho both nod in agreement.

Changbin puts his arm on Chan's shoulder. "You're right Chan." he says. "For the longest time we've always felt like there was something missing in our lives too. We're all glad that we met each other too."

"I second that." Jisung says. "Me too." says Jeongin. "I don't think any of us have ever been this happy in such a long time."

"We're just one big happy family." says Minho. "Well, I'm tired. Ready to go to bed squirrel?"

"Yeah." says Jisung. "I'm really tired."

"I'm not surprised." said Changbin. "We've had quite a few days. I'm hitting the gym first thing tomorrow."

"Hey, we can all go if you like." Chan suggests, but then pauses. "Oh, right, we didn't pack gym clothes."

"It's ok Chan." says Changbin. "You can just meet up with us later tomorrow."

"We'll talk about it." says Chan, as all the boys go to their rooms.

Minho and Jisung's room

The 2 had taken a shower together and were already changed in their pajamas and in bed. The both of them in a loving embrace. "Thank you so much for an incredible time." said Jisung. "The necklace, everything. I'll cherish this forever."

"You're welcome squirrel." Minho said as he kissed Jisung's lips. "I love you so much. I would do anything for you my love."

"I wish this moment could last forever." says Jisung. Minho hummed in agreement as he squeezed Jisung a little tighter. But then was lost in thought. "Minho, are you ok?"

"Oh, y-yeah." Minho said, something clearly on his mind. "I was thinking."

"About what?" Jisung asked.

"I don't know how to put this." Minho said, making Jisung look concerned. "I don't think I'll be able to the whole 'meet my parents' thing, same goes with Lix. Our dad is really homophobic. And our mom, well, she forgets we exist half of the time. I just don't think it's a good idea if they find out about us."

"Our dad was homophobic too." said Jisung. "Thankfully he never knew about Jinnie and me, or he would've killed us already."

Minho's eyes widened as he remembered the things that Chan had mentioned about Mr. Hwang. "Yeah, Chan had told us that your dad loved to badmouth the 2 of you to his coworkers all the time."