Chapter 87

Chan and Changbin

When they entered their room Changbin immediately noticed how quiet Chan was. It looked like he had a lot on his mind, and he didn't blame him one bit. After all that they had just gone thru, it can take a toll on anyone.

Changbin approaches Chan from behind and hugs him, and he rests his head on Chan's shoulder. Chan slightly jumps at the sudden touch, but quickly melts in his boyfriend's strong arms.

"I don't have to read minds to know that you're going through a lot Channie." says Changbin. "Although we couldn't avoid the fighting, we still made it out in the end. And we gained new friends and allies."

"I know Binnie." said Chan. "I just felt like we could've done more to avoid fighting Ateez. Something we could've done or said differently."

Changbin kisses his boyfriend's back. "Don't beat yourself Channie." he said. "I didn't wanna fight them any more than you. The Moirae had influenced them into believing we were the bad guys. It's no one's fault but the Moirae."

"And when Lix lost control of his powers..." Chan starts, but is interrupted by Changbin.

"There's nothing you could've done to prevent that Channie." Changbin said. "Only Hyunjin could stop him from losing control."

"But Hyunjin put himself in harm's way protecting me." Chan said, as tears welled up in his eyes.

"But everything turned out alright in the end." said Changbin. "Hyunjin survived, Lix was in control again, and we defeated Moros, together. You don't have to burden yourself thinking you're not fit to lead. Even before all this, you're the one Seungmin, Minho and Lix look up to. You've been there for them all these years, and now we'll be here for all of them. I'll always be here by your side Channie, forever."

Still in his boyfriend's embrace, Chan turns around to face him, Changbin slightly loosening his grip so that Chan can look at him face-to-face. Chan then wraps his arms around Changbin's waist, and the 2 of them hug in silence for a while.

They soon part from their hug ever so slightly, but still holding on to each other. "Thank you Binnie." said Chan. "Thank you for always being there for me."

"Of course I'll be here for you." said Changbin, tears of happiness welling in his eyes. "I love you Channie."

Chan smiles at his boyfriend, his partner, his soulmate. "I love you too Binnie." he says. "I'm so happy that you entered my life."

"I'm so happy that you entered my life too." says Changbin. "We're the rock for the others, and each other as well. Everything's gonna be ok."

Changbin wipes away Chan's tears and runs his fingers through his hair. "The fighting's over." he said. "Let's put all of that behind us now and focus on future, on us."

Chan smiles as he presses his forehead against Changbin's. "I would like that a lot." he says.

Chan then presses his lips against Changbin's, as he finally relaxes himself, allowing to be swallowed by his boyfriend's strong, yet gentle embrace.

Through all his years, Chan was always the shoulder to lean on when someone was sad, the rock someone needed to give them the strength to move on. All the while he wanted someone to be there for him as he had been there for others. Chan never once showed his weaknesses to anyone. He felt that he needed to be strong for everyone's sake. But now, he has his rock, in Changbin. Now, he can be vulnerable, and cry if he wants to, knowing that his soulmate is by his side.

Changbin starts kissing Chan's neck, softly, and using his tongue for added pleasure. Chan bites his lower lip as he moans with satisfaction, as Changbin works his way to other side of his neck. Once he's finished, Changbin runs his fingers through Chan's hair once more, he then caresses Chan's cheek with his thumb. "I love you so much Channie." he says. "More than you can ever know."

The Chosen Ones (Hyunlix, Minsung, Seungin, Binchan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें