Chapter 36

"Lee, what did you do?!" Mr. Bang shouted. "Now we'll never find out if he was the one!"

"You know Bang, I'm beginning to lose hope that these people you say that have powers even exist." Mr. Lee says. "We should be more focused on who's been ruining our drug deals, yet you seem to care more on this wild goose chase."

"Lee you don't understand!" says Mr. Bang. "They're real, and they're out there! Think about it, when we find them, we'll be untouchable. No one would dare challenge us. Then, all of Seoul would be under our control!"

"And how many more times will it take?" Mr. Lee says. "We've already kidnapped and experimented and executed on every homeless person in Seoul, and still nothing. My patience has its limits Bang."

Mr. Lee then shifts his attention at Wooyoung. This makes the latter gulp in fear. "Wooyoung?" says Mr. Lee.

"Y-yes sir?" says Wooyoung, obvious fear in his voice.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Hyunjin say that he saw blood on Felix's rings?" Mr. Lee says in harsh tone.

Wooyoung begins to sweat profusely.
"I-I don't..." is all he's able to say before Mr. Lee points his gun at him. San's eyes widen with fear.

"Don't you fucking lie to me Wooyoung!" Mr. Lee shouts. "I'm already in a bad mood!"

"P-please s-sir, I..." Wooyoung says.

"Felix resisted!" San says. "He fought back sir."

"I-it's true." says Wooyoung. "He wouldn't comply and he punched mr5. I-I lost my cool and punched him back. I didn't mean to!"

"Didn't I say Felix wasn't supposed to harmed?" Mr. Lee says. "How could he prove to much for you 2?"

"I'm sorry sir!" Wooyoung says, more scared than he's ever been in his life. "It will never happen again!"

"Of course it won't." says Mr. Lee. Then he pulls the trigger.

Moments before Mr. Lee pulls the trigger.

The boys are making their way to the abandoned construction site. They're on 3-way speaker, hoping to calm each other down, especially Felix. It's already getting dark at this point.

"We're getting close." says Jisung. He's been the one tracking Hyunjin's location the entire time. "Hold on brother, we're coming!" Minho quickly looks at Jisung and holds one his hands while he stears with the other.

"Don't worry squirrel," says Minho. "We'll find him."

"We have to!" says Jisung. "I don't what I'll do if something happens to him!"

Felix shares Jisung's sentiment. "Hyunjin, please be ok." he says. "Please."

"Don't worry Lix, we'll find him." says Changbin. He has to be brave for Felix's sake. He can see how much pain the younger is in, and it breaks his heart. He would be in the same position if Chan were the one missing. The all try to clear their minds as they focus on the task at hand.

Back at the constitution site

Wooyoung gasps as he sees he's been shot in the chest.

"Wooyoung!" San screams as the love of life falls on his back. He rushes over to his lover's side, cradling him in his arms. "Wooyoung no!"

Wooyoung's breath comes out in gasps as he desperately tries to hold on. He takes his hand and cups San's cheek with what little strength he has left. San puts his hand on Wooyoung's, keeping it on his cheek. "S-San...I...I'm so sorry." Wooyoung is able to say as never-ending tears fall from San's eyes. "I...love...you...San." With a last gasp, Wooyoung closes his eyes eyes and dies in his lover's arms.