Chapter 42

Minho and Jisung

Now that they were alone in their room, Minho and Jisung hugged each other tightly, releasing a lot of tension that had built up in the past few hours.

When they broke the hug, Minho put his hands on Jisung's cheeks. "Are you ok squirrel?" he says, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"Yeah, I think so." says Jisung. "I'm just, a bit overwhelmed with everything that's happened."

Minho presses his forehead against Jisung's and sighs. "I know," he says. "It is a lot. With Hyunjin and Wooyoung dying, then being brought back, to these, powers. But I'm sure Joel will explain all of this in time."

Jisung then hugs Minho again. "I was so afraid I was going to lose you too." he says, remembering when he lashed out and attacked Mr. Lee with his powers. "When your dad shot at you, I lost it. All I could think of was protecting you, and getting back at him for killing Jinnie."

"I know squirrel." Minho says, trying to comfort his boyfriend. "But Hyunjin's ok now. And dad, he got what he deserved." A part of Minho can't believe how apathetic he is regarding his father's death, the other part feels he got what was coming to him. He knew his father was strict, not the touchy-feely type, and was a complete hard-ass, but he never once imagined he would be capable of murder. It's like his father was a completely different person.

"Come on squirrel, let's sit down." Minho says as he leads Jisung to the bed, where they sit down and take off their shoes.

Jisung looks down at his hands intently, remembering that not that long, electricity was flowing out of them. "I'm scared Minho." he says.

"I am too squirrel." says Minho. "But I think as long as we're together, nothing will happen." Minho noticed how when he hugged Jisung, his powers subsided. The same thing happened with Seungmin and Jeongin, and with Chan and Changbin. They all must share a special bond with each other.

Minho laid Jisung down on the bed before joining him as well. Jisung throws his arm across Minho's chest, as the the older embraces him tightly. He kisses Jisung's forehead as he rubs circles along his back. "It's gonna be ok squirrel." he says. "I promise."

"You know," says Jisung. "I trust him. Joel I mean. It's hard to explain, but I feel like he means well for us, for all of us."

"Are you talking about that feeling you and Hyunjin had when you first met him?" Minho says. "That familiar feeling?"

"Yeah." says Jisung. "Plus, he saved Jinnie, so he has my trust, and my respect."

Minho kisses Jisung's forehead again. "God I love you so much squirrel." he says. "So much I was willing to die for you." Thinking back on it, before meeting Jisung and the others, Minho would only take a bullet for Felix. But now, meeting the little squirrel boy, he found someone else to die for.

"But you didn't die." Jisung says. "You're still here with me, and that's what matters. And on that subject, I was willing to kill for you."

"But I'm glad you didn't." says Minho. "I wouldn't want you to live with having someone else's blood on your hands. I do thank you for protecting me."

"You're my boyfriend," says Jisung. "Of course I'm gonna protect you. You'll be there for me, and I'll be there for you. We're a family." Jisung kisses Minho on the cheek before leaving several pecks on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too squirrel." Minho says. He kisses Jisung back, longer, with a bit more passion. Jisung opens his mouth, letting Minho to insert his tongue inside and him explore his mouth until his heart's content.

Still not breaking the kiss, Jisung makes his way on top of Minho until he's perfectly straddling him. He grabs Minho's cheeks, caressing them while his kisses get more heated.

Minho puts one hand behind Jisung's head and starts playing with his hair, pulling it ever so slightly here and there. He wraps his other arm around his waist, squeezing tight as if to never let him go.

Their kisses get more intense as Jisung starts to rub their bulges against each other, causing Minho to moan between kisses. He's happy that him and Jisung are on the same page, as Minho grabs his boyfriend's buttcheeks and starts moving them faster, causing even more friction between them.

Minho then breaks the kiss, only to attack Jisung's neck with hot kisses. Then, he begins to suck on Jisung's neck leaving behind a huge hickey. He made quick work, marking Jisung's neck with love marks all over, earning moans from the younger that were music to Minho's ears.

Jisung decided to return the favor, and began leaving his own love marks all around Minho's neck. He then started to unbutton Minho's shirt and got to work, licking and sucking everywhere on his bare chest leaving red and black marks along the way. At that moment, they didn't care how many hickeys they left on each other's bodies, they both wanted to savor their intimate moment as long as possible. To them, at that moment, they were all that mattered.

Jisung then began sucking on Minho's nipples, biting on them ever so slightly, causing Minho to whince with pleasure. "Getting bold aren't we?" Minho said.

"I don't see you complaining." Jisung says with a smirk. "I'm not as innocent as I look baby. I can be bad too you know."

Minho grabs Jisung's squishy cheeks. "Really now?" he says. "Well then, show me just how bad you can be."

Jisung leans in close to Minho's face, close enough that their foreheads and noses are touching. "Challenge accepted." he says, as he begins attacking Minho's mouth, and exploring it with his tongue.

Minho then sticks his tongue in Jisung's mouth, exploring it as well. The way both danced beautifully in each other's mouths had them both seeing stars. Their hearts raced as their kisses got more and more intense. Between Jisung grabbing Minho's cheeks and Minho grabbing Jisung by hair, they only parted while they took their shirts off, and went back to devouring each other's lips once more.

Minho then rolled over so that he was on top. This made Jisung start to grab Minho's hair, which he had nothing against. Minho took one hand and started to make his way to his pant's zipper and undid it. The sound alone gave Jisung goosebumps, because he knew what was coming. After his fly was open, Minho did the same with Jisung's, so that both their bulges were rubbing against each other for maximum pleasure.

All that friction caused Jisung to pull on Minho's hair, causing moans of pleasure for the older. Minho broke the kiss and leaned into Jisung's ear. "Is that all you got?" he asked. His hot breath on Jisung's ear making him feel hotter than ever.

"I'll show you what I got." Jisung says as he grabs Minho's hair and crashes their lips together once more. As he pulls on Minho's hair, his hands make their way onto the older's back. He then scratches his back lightly a bit, before digging his nails in as a result of Minho grinding so hard on his bulge that Jisung couldn't even think straight.

Minho moans once again in pleasure as Jisung digs his nails on his back once more. "You a naughty little squirrel." he says when he finally parts the kiss. "I think you need to need to be punished." He smirks at Jisung with a devilish grin.

"Please do." Jisung begs, as he once again moves his hands to grab Minho's hair.

"Please do what?" Minho asks, with a seductive yet demanding voice.

"Take me." Jisung says, the hunger and desire in his eyes clearly evident. "Ruin me. I'm all yours."

"All mine." Minho says, as he fulfills his little squirrel's desire. Making him feel more pleasure than he's ever felt before.

A/N Seungmin and Jeongin next chapter