Chapter 51

Chan and Changbin decided to go to their room instead of exploring their home-away-from-home.

Changbin held Chan's hand the entire time, rubbing the top of his hand with his thumb every now and then. He led Chan to their bed as they both sat down on the corner of it.

"You ok Channie?" Changbin asks softly.

Chan nods. "Yeah." he says. "Thanks to you Binnie." Changbin places a soft, sweet kiss on Chan's lips, as the press their foreheads together. "Thank you for being there for me."

Changbin smiles. "I told you, I'll always be here for you." he says. "Being the oldest, you try to remain calm, cool and collected, but you're only human. It's ok to cry."

Chan doesn't say anything. Instead, he continues to rest his forehead against Changbin's, nuzzling their noses together every now and then.

"I'm sorry that your father isn't the man you thought he was." Changbin continues. "But you that they say you can't choose your family. But we're your family now Channie." Changbin holds Chan's chin as they face each other. "I'm your family."

Tears of happiness fall from Chan's eyes. "I love you Binnie." he says.

"I love you too Channie." says Changbin.

The 2 of them then press their lips together in a sweet but passionate kiss. Changbin then opens his mouth to let Chan slide his tongue in. Their tongues danced beautifully in each other's mouths as they kissed, touched, and explored each other's bodies. A first time for the both of them, they wouldn't have had it any other way.

Changbin's hands trailed down to the base of Chan's shirt as he began to lift it up. They broke off their kiss only for Chan to raise his hands up so that Changbin could remove his shirt. He then decided to return the favor and take Changbin's shirt off too.

They both looked at each other's bare chests they ran their hands across their boyfriend's bodies, feeling each other's rock-hard abs and broad shoulders.

"God you're so hot Binnie." Chan says, as he moves his fingers to play with Changbin's nipples.

Changbin felt a jolt of pleasure from this. "You're so hot to Channie." he says with a huge grin. "Looks like all those full-body workouts paid off."

The 2 of them feel each other's bodies a bit more before locking lips once more. Changbin's hand moves down towards Chan's crotch and begins feeling the area, causing Chan's member to twitch to life in his pants. Chan moans thru the kiss as Changbin gets to work stimulating his crotch, moving faster and faster with his hand.

Changbin breaks the kiss as he can feel how hard Chan is getting and stops stimulating him, so he doesn't climax too soon. "Holy shit." Chan says. "You're good."

Changbin smirks and kisses Chan on the lips. "I aim to please baby." he says. "Now, let's get these pants off shall we?"

Changbin instructs Chan to lie down on his back as he gets to work undoing his boyfriend's belt, and pulling off his pants and underwear all at once. Changbin does the same with his.

Changbin then gets on top of Chan, straddling him. The heat of their bodies making them quiver with pleasure. Changbin cups Chan's cheek. "Is this your first time Channie?" he asks.

Chan licks his lips, before responding. "Yeah, it is."

Changbin smiles. "Well then, let's make this the best moment ever."

Changbin leans in, kissing Chan, softly at first, before their mutual primal hunger takes over. They savagely devour each other's mouths in the heat of the moment, lips crashing against each other, tongues battling for dominance, hands touching and feeling everywhere as their bulges rub against each other.

The 2 of them couldn't even think straight due to the savage onslaught of pleasure coming from every angle. Hot kisses and caresses consumed each other as they went wild exploring each other's bodies.

Chan was the first to latch on to Changbin's neck and suck on the warm flesh, leaving a hickey behind. Changbin's moans were like music to Chan's ears.

Changbin wasted no time in returning the favor, sucking on Chan's neck with enough intensity to make him shiver with pleasure, leaving a bigger love mark than his own. But he didn't stop there, as he attacked the other side of Chan's neck, leaving an even bigger hickey.

"It's gonna take a lot of makeup to cover these up." Chan said as he caught his breath from experiencing so much pleasure.

"Why bother?" Changbin teased. "The others never bothered to cover theirs up." He softly pecks Chan's lips. "You're not embarrassed are you?"

"It's not that Binnie." Chan says, a bit nervously. "I'm just not used to it, people seeing a hickey on me."

Changbin smiles. "Don't worry about it Channie." he says. "It just means that I'm yours, and that you're mine. You don't have to be scared of anything."

"I love you Binnie." Chan says. "With all my heart."

"I love you too Channie." says Changbin. He moves in close to Chan's ear and whispers. "I want you to take me. Make me yours." He then licks Chan's earlobe, sending more pleasure jolting thru his body.

"I'll do so much more baby." says Chan. And he good on his promise as they became one, and went for several more rounds.

The abandoned construction site

"Don't you find it weird how everything always seems to converge right here?" Joel asks as he and Cindy as they look for the area where Wooyoung and San's friends disappeared.

"I don't know." says Cindy. "Something just told me to lure all the drug lords here."

"So much tragedy has happened here." says Joel. "So many deaths. It almost feels like it's ground zero for bad things to happen."

After looking around, they find the area where the portal opened up and sucked the friends into it. Joel reaches his hand out and feels a strange aura. An aura that he's felt before.

"No." he says. "It's impossible."

"What is it?" A concerned Cindy asks.

"This energy," Joel says. "I've felt it before. It's faint, but there's no doubt about it, it's the same energy." He closes his eyes and clenches his teeth in anger. "It's the Moirae Sisters."

A/N Over 27K reads?! Thank you all so much! At this rate I'll hit 30K by the end of the year! See you next chapter!