Special Chapter 10

Wooyoung and San were up at the crack of dawn. The others were still asleep, so it was the perfect time to sneak out of the house.

They quickly went to the kitchen to grab some granola bars and orange juice bottles for the road.

As soon as they made it to the front door, they were surprised by one of the servants. "Oh, master Wooyoung, master San, you're up early." The servant said.

"Yeah, uh, we need to take care of something important." says Wooyoung. "We didn't want to bother the others."

"I see." says the servant. "Well, good day to you both." The servant then bows and leaves.

"Ok, now we need to hurry." Wooyoung says, as the 2 leave the house. They decided not to take the cars, and instead take the bus.

While on the bus, San starts to voice his concerns. "I hate having to go behind their backs." he says.

"I know." says Wooyoung. "I do too, but I think it's the only way they'll show themselves."

"If they do, then what?" San says.

"We'll have them join us." Wooyoung says. "We can all be together again."

"I hope so." says San.

When they get off the bus, they wander around for a while, until they arrive somewhere familiar. Somewhere with bad memories.

"Oh my God." says Wooyoung, as he realizes where they are. The empty parking lot where they took Felix's couples rings. "This is...Felix, I'm so sorry."

Tears stream down his cheeks as he remembers that awful night. Taking Felix's rings, Hyunjin's murder, followed by his own murder, and their subsequent ressurections.

San wipes away his boyfriend's tears. "Don't cry Wooyoung." he says as he cups Wooyoung's cheeks with his hands. "We're not those people anymore. You're not that person anymore. Felix has already forgiven you, they all have."

"Thank you San." Wooyoung says thru his sniffles. "I love you so much." The 2 hug tightly, before sharing a sweet kiss.

"How touching." says a familiar voice. "Looks like you 2 finally decided to show up."

They're both startled at first, but soon become shocked. "Hongjoong?!" says Wooyoung. "Hongjoong, it's really you!"

"He's not the only one here Wooyoung." says another voice as 4 more individuals join Hongjoong.

"Seonghwa!" says San. "Mingi, Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho! You're all here!"

"Of course." says Hongjoong. "We've been here this entire time."

"Then why didn't you approach us that day when we were in the food court?" Wooyoung asks.

"Because you were with them." said Seonghwa.

"Them?" San said, confused. "You mean our friends?"

"Friends?!" Hongjoong said. "Is that what you call them?"

"Why wouldn't we?" said Wooyoung. "They are our friends."

"Well your friends have hurt a lot of people." says Mingi.

"What are you talking about?" says Wooyoung.

"Yeah." says San. "They're good people."

"Looks like they've been brainwashed." says Yeosang. "Just like we were told."

"Told?" says Wooyoung. "By whom? What are you talking about?"

"Our benefactors." says Mingi. "They told us you'd be manipulated into believing their lies."